Meeting Her**

Constantly

Cafeteria**

 

"She's transferring here?, is that even possible??" Seungri asked confused.

 

"Of course! She's a Kim anyways, and the Kim's can makes impossible to possible.. U already know how powerful they are!" Junsu said to him.

 

"Well, I met her ones.. She's pretty of course she's a Kim but she's too proud of herself and I think she'll cause some problems here." Changmin said.

 

"Aigoo, don't say that. She's still Jae-hyung's cousin" Seungri said to changmin.

 

"Yah! I'm telling the truth" Changmin said shouting.

 

Just then Jaejoong entered their classroom "What is it?" Jae asked them.

 

Changmin felt nervous "N-nothing hyung. . . w-we are just talking about our……. Crushes! Yeah!! Crushes!!" Changmin said to jae.

 

"Where's jiyong btw?, Soo-Jin will arrive later and she wanted to see Jiyong right away" Jae aked.

 

" Around, that guy's have his own world " Junsu said chuckling.

 

"Wait hyung, why would yoo-jin-ssi wanted to see jiyong-hyung?, are they close?" Seungri asked.

 

"Its none of your business maknae 2, tell jiyong that yoo-jin wants to see him later when you sees him" Jae said to them then leaves.

 

"This is fishy" Seungri said shaking his head.

 

     "You're so close yet,   so far!" Jiyong said w/ full of longing and guilt in his voice. He's at the second floor looking at the school's cafeteria where Dara and Byul are happily eating. He sighed for the 2nd time. "That smile, you supposed to be smiling to me right now" Jiyong said sadly. He just keeps on staring at her, reminiscing the past when seungri suddenly taps him.

"Hyung!" Seungri blurted. Jiyong immediately straighten up and looked at the guy.

 

"O-oh.. Seungri ah" jiyong said.

 

"Hyung, Jae-hyung said that yoo-jin wants to see you later when she arrives" Seungri said to jiyong.

 

Jiyong just nodded to seungri.

 

"If you don't mind me asking hyung, What's up w/ you and yoo-jin?" Seungri asked jiyong.

 

"She's. . . . .  She's my fiancee" Jiyong said then leaves seungri, Seungri's mouth dropped.

 

~~~~~

 

           Dara and Byul passed by Jae's group .

 

"Dara!!" Jae called her. Dara and Byul stopped and looked at the caller.

 

"Oh!, jae" dara said surprised.

 

"Come and join us, we will treat you guys again" Jae said to them smiling.

 

"We just ate awhile ago" Dara said.

 

"Come on Dara, I want you to meet my cousin later.. Please join us" Jae said pouting.

 

Dara looked at byul then nods to jae "Okay" she said.

 

```````````

        School's Café**

 

    "Aigooo, I forgot that jiyong is their friend also.. God dara" Dara said in her mind. She keeps on looking at jiyong "I missed him" she said in her mind sighing, just then Yoo-Jin came.

 

"Oppa!!" Yoo-jin said almost shouting.

 

"Yoo-jin-ah, welcome to our university" Jae said to her smiling. "By the way this are my friends" Jae introduced his friends one by one to yoo-jin.

 

"Nice meeting you guys" she said bowing. "Jiyong-oppa" she calls him then she suddenly hugs him "I'm glad that I'm with you now oppa" Yoo-jin said smiling.

 

Jiyong just let her hugs him knowing that his friend jae is their but somehow he wants to push Yoo-jin away realizing that dara's there, he suddenly looked at dara, she seems surprised then sadness can see be seen in her eyes.

 

Dara's shocked, she's hurt, she felt betrayed.. She wanted to run but jae's there, how can this be happening right now?, so that's why he doesn't need me anymore because yoo-jin is there w/ him now. She knows Soo-Jin, she's their junior in high school.. She's pretty and dara knows that she has a thing for her bestfriend but jiyong never notice her.

 

Yoo-jin faced the other guys and her eyes grew big when she recognized Dara,How can she forget that face, she envies her for having him beside her, she envies her that jiyong's eyes are all set just for her, she envies her knowing that jiyong loves her. Yes! She knows it, witnessing how they looked at each other, they cared for each other and how they acts..she suddenly became nervous, afraid that jiyong leaves her for dara, she needs to do something.

 

"Unnie??, Dara-unnie?" She said acting like she just recognize her. "Omo! Its you right? ..  I almost didn't recognized you, you looked feminine from last time" She said in all smiles.

 

"Wait!, you guys know each other??" Everyone chorused in shocked.

 

"Dara? Yoojin?, you knew each other?" Jae asked.

 

"Of course oppa!, dara-unnie and jiyong-oppa are my seniors in High School" She said smiling.

 

All of there jaws dropped, there's a lot of revelations today.

 

"Dara-noona and Jiyong-hyung goes to the same school??..wait..wait, I never thought that they knew each other." Seungri asked.

 

"Yeah! They never greets each other" Changmin said. While the 2 just closed their eyes.

 

Yoo-jin's curious of what's happening "They are actually very closed, I know they are bestfriends, right unnie? Oppa?" She said.

 

Their eyes grew 2 times bigger from earlier

 

TO BE CONTINUED::

 

Wheew! Yoojin's such a trouble neh?

Poor Jiyong!

No dara@@

A lot of errors and wrong grammars lol

Please bear w/ it

I'm not really good in writing

~~~~toodles~~~~