My Broken Heart

Constantly

Byul's POV**

"You're leaving me." I said as i bowed my head down, i was really sad that dara decided to transfer. And it was all because of that heartless Kwon Jiyong, I despised him! and to think that his the bestfriend..i can't even believe that he can do that to her.

Dara smiled sadly, "I'll be back byulie, w/ a new me! i promise." She said in an assuring smile.

"Better to keep that promise dara! or else i'll hunt you." I said glaring her, while the girl just smiled......again!. I know her, that smile is her mask to hide the sadness that she feel. I felt so sorry for her, she don't deserve this.

"I know." She said hugging me. "I'm so thankful to have you byulie, thank you for everything." She said, as i felt her tears in my shoulder.

"I know right, just please be back." I said as i hugged her tighter and rubs her back.

~~~~~~

(The day after the end of semister)

Dara's POV**

I was touring myself, reminiscing the memories that i'll left in this University. I smiled as i saw the cafeteria, the worried jiyong , the bonding w/ jaejoong's crew , everything. "I will missed this place." I said as i run my fingers through the glass door. "And them!" I said in a fading voice as a tear escaped my eye. "This is for the better, forget everything dara and start a new life." I said in a sad tone.

"Dara?!." Jae blurted all of a sudden, as ge gasped some air.Wiping the tear and immediately looked at him.

"Jae?." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?." He said in a hurt voice w/c made me shocked, He knows!, he knows about me leaving. I planned to leave this place w/out them knowing. I said in my head as i showed him a hurt expression.

"You don't have to. . . .I'm......." I didn't even finished my words as he screamed at me.

" Dara!!!!!!." He screamed as he kicked the wall. "I'm your friend too." He said in a pained expression. "Can you even consider that too?." He said in a small voice. Is he crying?

"Jae!." I said as i cupped his face. "Please, understand me." I said as i cried. "I need to cure. . . . .this!." I said as i pointed at my heart.

Seeing me crying his expression softened and he immediately hugs me. "Promise me, when that time comes." He said as he looked at me seriously. "You'll look at me as a MAN and not as a FRIEND." he said as he planted a kiss on my forehead, w/c made me realize that he's inlove w/ me.

I stared at him w/ wide eyes. "J-jae i...."

"Didn't know?." he said as he smiled. "Of course you'll not know about my feelings for you, you're too oblivious you know." He said as he pinched m cheeks.

I smiled and hug's him. "Thank you for everything joongie!." I smiled.

"You're welcome Princess, i'll wait for you no matter what!." Jae said. "So, when is your flight?." He asked me suddenly.

I pulled out to the hug. "Actually, i was booked to leave this evening joongie." I said smiling at him.

"That soon?." He sadly said.

I just nodded. "You can always visit me there if you want to right?." I said.

He then smiled. "Yeah!, you're right. I'll visit you there everyday." He said smiling widely.

"Yeah right!!." I scoffed. "As if you can!." I said to him.

"Of course i can!." He said pouting.

"Yeah! Yeah!" I nodded in defeat.

*****

[Kwon's Mansion]

Jiyong's POV**

Lying in my bed staring at our picture was my hobby this past few days. I am guilty of hurting the only girl that i love, I terribly missed her. "I'm sorry dee." I said as tears flows in my eyes. "I love you too." I said, though i know that it was too late already.

"Son?." My mom called me suddenly, i immediately wiped my tears and stood up facing her.

"Mom?." I asked her. "W-what are you doing here?." I said.

"You really loves her, do you?." She said cupping my face and wiped the remaining tears in my face. I just looked at her and nodded.

She smiled. "Then go after her." She said w/ an assuring smile w/c made me confused.

"W-hat are you saying mom?." I asked her confuse.

"Money is not important for us son, the most important is you!.. your happiness, i'm so sorry for letting you do this whole thing." She said apologetically.

"Are you sure about this mom?." I askd her, tears flowing through my eyes.

She nodded. "Go!, go after her. Dara's a nice girl son, she deserves more." She said to me pushing me through the door.

I just smiled at her. "Thank you mom!." I said as i run out.

~~~~

Dara's POV**

**riiiiinggg**

"Byul?." I said.

"Yah!, where are you?. I told you to wait for me but you ing leave me Sandara Park!!!!." She screamed through the phone. Aigooooo this girl is driving me insane.

"I'm sorry okay?, i thought you change your mind already. I am here at the airport, waiting for my flight." I said as i looked at my watch, 30 minutes more my life would be better.

"Aissshhhh!!." She said. "Take care arasso?, don't stress yourself!." She said as she sniffed, probobly crying.

"I know, you too." I said to her. "Don't ing cry okay?." i said.

"Of course not, why would i cry. I am the tough Byul anyways." She said.

"Yeah! Yeah!." I said rolling my eyes. "I love you byulie." I said o her.

"I love you too bestfriend, i'll miss you!." She said in her cries, aiggooo this girl didn't i tell her to not to cry?.

"I'll end this already before you swallow your phone there, Annyeong." I said then off the phone.

-------

{Park's Residence}

Jiyong's POV**

I was pressing the damn doorbell for god knows how many times already aigoooo. I am nervous to hell here, what would i say to her?. Aisshhhh!!, just tell her everything Jiyong, that you loves her and everything will be alright. I said in my my mind taking a breath.

"Young Master?." Butler Jung said.

"Butler Jung, where's Dara?." I asked him w/c made the old man confused.

"Our Young Mistress??, didn't she tell you?" He asked me, aigooo this old man is driving me insane.

"What?, n-no." I replied.

"The young mistress gone to America, just awhile ago!. Our madam requested her to be there for good maybe." He said. I wanted to cry but i hold it.

"S-so y-you mean she's still in Korea until now!?." His voice trembled.

The old man nodded, w/c made the young man run to his car and speeds faster.

"No Dara, don't leave me..." He said in a small tone.

 

---------------------------

My Broken Heart~~ aww!!

Girl i know the pain you feel i feel the same way too:((

What?