CHAPTER 3: The Ball Part 1

Constantly

**phone**

 

"Yah!! Where are you??, I was waiting here outside its cold..i'll kill you if you don't come Sandara Park" Byul said fuming.

 

"Calm down will you, I'm nervous as hell and its your fault! I already told you that I don't want to come" Dara said pouting.

 

"Yah!!! Its ing 7!! Bring your here now!" Byul shouts then turn-off's the phone.

 

"Yobosaeyo?? . . . Byul?, did she just turn-off the phone?? oMo..oMo.." Dara's on the verge of crying.

 

        Dara is still inside her car, she's afraid of going out (lol) "coMe on dara you can do this, inhales..exhales" then she steps outside of her car, its like the world stops spinning when she stepped out, a goddess came down from heaven. She's wearing a back-less long black gown w/ a red belt matching w/ her red lips and shoes..an elegant dara is born (sorry, I'm not really good on this lol) "This is it Dara" Dara says in here mind and take a step.

 

Byul's POV:

 

    Aisshhh!! That girl really! Where is she?. Byul is trying to find Dara around the venue.

 

"Byulie!!" Dara screamed.

 

Then Byuls turn around astonished "Oh My God Dara is that you??, you looked different" Byul said.

 

"Pabo! Of course its me, you looked great" Dara said smiling.

 

"I should have listened to you when you said that you don't want to come here, I hate you!! You're prettier than me, I'm insecured!" Byul said jealous.

 

"Oh come on, for me I looked the same" Dara said.

 

"Then go find a doctor, you're blind, let's go inside its freakin' cold..i was freezing" Byul said.

 

[INSIDE]

 

"Where's Ji" Jae asked Minho.

 

"Around, strolling! That guy seems problematic what happened to him?" Minho asked.

 

"I don't know, excuse me for awhile! I'll just find him" Jae excused himself.

 

=_=_=

 

"Where's the CR here?" Dara asked Byul.

 

"There, at the left side" Byul said.

 

"Thanks" Dara hurriedly went to the CR

 

=

 

      "Oh my god, where am i?" Dara said trying to find a way. "I need to pee," Dara said moving backward then *boggshh* something hits her I mean someone, "so careless Dara" she said in her mind while trying to help herself up.

 

"oMo I'm so sorry are you okay?" Dara said trying to help the man whom she bumps too.

 

"I'm fine, you? Are you okay?" Jae said then looks up "oh my she's pretty" he said in his mind.

 

"I'm okay, I'm really sorry but I need to go..where's the cr here Mr?" Dara asked Jae.

 

"Jae" Jae said smiling.

 

"huh?" Dara's confused.

 

"it's jae not Mr, by the way the cr is right there" jae said.

 

"thank you jae" dara smiled then bows and hurriedly went to the cr.

 

-------

     A smiling Jae cames back to their table.

 

"You looked  disgusting hyung" Changmin said to jae chuckling.

 

"Yah! I'm still your hyung and don't change my mood I'm happy right now" Jae said smiling.

 

"What happened to you hyung?" Seungri asked.

 

"Let's just say that I met the girl of my dreams" Jae said.

 

The maknae's laughed out loud "You're so corny hyung,this is the first hyung haha" changmin said laughing

 

"Where's ji by the way, and what happened to him?..his different" Jae asked the maknaes.

 

"I don't know either hyung" Seungri said shaking his head.

 

"me too, I don't know" Changmin said.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED:

            again thank you subscribers..

  @kathypufi: u'll know^^

  @myjane07: here it is..thank you for subscribing^^