Distance

Constantly

                 Time flies and the distance between me and ji grows, I'm sad of course..He doesn't talk to me, we are now strangers I guess!. I really don't know if what's wrong and I tried to ask him, I went to his house one day seeing him with he's new set of friends happily talking at their garden, I'm nobody to him now. My overprotected oppa is now gone. And here I am crying in my room I terribly missed him "What happened ji".

Byul's POV:

 

      I was waiting for my girl-friend "God Dara where are you??" I'm worried, god what happened to her? She's 3 days absent, her phone is off and their house is closed, what happened to that girl??. I was pacing back and fort.

 

"Byulie!!" Dara calls her.

                                              

"oMo dara-ah!! Where have you been?" byul asked crying while hugging dara " I thought something bad happened to you, I was worried" byul cries.

 

"Somewhere!! Gosh! Don't cry" Dara hugged her tightly "I missed you byulie-ah" dara said closing her eyes

 

BMDept.

 

"yow ji!!, you looked tired..what happened to you" Jae asked ji worriedly

 

"I can't sleep" Ji said.

 

"why? Somethings bothering you?" jae asked.

 

Ji becomes silent and a picture of dara flashes into his mind "her"he  closes his eyes.

 

"her? A girl??, you have a girlfriend?..what about her?" jae asked.

 

"Guys, let's go eat" Sulli said.

 

"I'll pass for now, I'm not hungry" ji said leaving the two.

 

"what happened to him?" sulli asked.

 

"girl problem" jae said chuckling.

 

Mall**

 

  Byul takes Dara to the mall.

 

"How about this?" Byul showing Dara a knee-length dress.

 

"Too short, besides! I don't need that!" dara said rolling her eyes.

 

"Yah!, this is perfect for the ball.. You old-fashioned queen" byul said.

 

"I'm not going" Dara said.

 

"Who says that ur not going?" byul said.

 

"Me!, I don't like parties,seeing a bunch of drunk people dancing..gross!" Dara said.

 

"Such a party pooper eh!!, I know! Your just avoiding your bestfriend I mean ex-bestfriend that’s why you wont go" byul said.

 

"Of course not!!!" dara said.

 

"Then prove it!, go to the ball" byul said challenging dara.

 

"sure??" dara said immediately (w/out her knowing that byul is smirking at her back)

 

"okay!! I'll find you a dress" byul said.

 

Dara closes her eyes " god dara!" she said in her mind.

 

==> short chapter..

 

Theians??..dara will meet jae in the next chapter^^