New

YOU'RE MINE: Our creator

 The weekend passed too fast for Soyoung. She was all day indoors, watching TV or eating while Taemin would go in and out the apartment. Soyoung had no idea why he was so active during the weekend but because of what had happened Friday, the best thing she could have done was to rest and try to not get too affected. As much as she hated being a scary cat, in that moment that's what she was feeling like! 

The communication between her and Taemin was lesser each day and even after she asked if he might have known of what revenge the dark guy was talking about, Taemin decided to just ignore her, acting all weird and stuff.

What confused her even more was how Taemin didn't even bother to notice the police of the past event. She was feeling hopeless with the cold Taemin that was slowly growing next to her without a particular reason. 

Today was Monday and Soyoung thought that it was time for her to get another part job! Her friend So Jin had texted her a day before about a coffee place where she could try working for a couple of weeks. The coffee place was at ten minutes of walking from the old SM Building and that was one of the reasons why she reconsidered it.

Would it be a good idea to be so close to her boyfriend? It wasn't like they would bump into each other since the old building was at another ten minutes away from the new one, but she was feeling like she wanted to start a new life. A life without complications.

Taemin went at work as usual and Soyoung was walking towards the coffee bar, still reconsidering if she should go and get the job or not. On her way there, she didn't feel how time had passed her. She suddenly found herself in front of the building where she decided to work and before taking any step further, she scanned the area. In the past, she used to pass it frequently because her school was not far away from there. 

"I am going to do well! Fighting Soyoung!" she said to herself and smiled brightly for acting so childish. 

The coffee bar was designed in a traditional style and one thing she liked a lot was how they used old books as shelves, looking similar with a mini library made out of books. There were a lot of people inside despite the hour; somewhere around nine o'clock in the morning. Most of them were teenagers whom where probably skipping school or decided that they really needed a coffee between working properly. 

Soyoung wasn't a fan of coffee even though she had to make them time to time for Taemin. He wouldn't work properly if he didn't drink one, that's how addicted he was of coffee! One thing Soyoung didn't agree too at all. 

Anyway, she walked towards one of the girls whom were working there and she couldn't help herself from not noticing of how pretty she was! Her hair was rather short but she looked feminine in a way beyond perfection! It almost made Soyoung want to cry looking at her!

"Good morning!" Soyoung said to the pretty girl and smiled friendly.

The girl took a glimpse at her before scoffing. Her eyes rolled and as if she was expecting her, the girl pointed her finger at the back of the bar without saying anything.  Soyoung blinked confused for a couple of seconds because she didn't expect the girl to have such a bad manner! What was her problem anyway? And how did she know that she was searching for the owner? Before asking herself any more questions, she walked behind the bar where she encountered an elder man whom was probably checking if they needed anything else for the coffee bar. Without wanting to be impolite, Soyoung coughed shyly to get his attention without scaring him. The elder man raised an eyebrow at her and straightened himself when she saw Soyoung sitting there quietly and intimidated.

"Well, are you the girl I was informed about?" he asked, not in a creepy way but it still made Soyoung shiver at the hearing of his voice.

"Ye- yes.. my friend So Jin said you might need another person for help!" she said and bowed.

"Ah, yes, yes! You can start working right now! Your schedule will be from eight o'clock in the morning until four! Sometimes you can leave around three or two, depends on how much work we have to do around here! We have a lot of customers around so please try to not be slow!" the owner said with a strict voice. 

Soyoung nodded and replied with a shy "Of course! I will try my best!" when suddenly the owner threw a hat to her and some white gloves, making Soyoung raise an eyebrow awkwardly at what he was giving her.

"We will do the papers after one week! At the moment, you still need to be in the practice stage since it's the procedure around here!" he said one more time and hushed her away with his hand.

She exhaled loudly and put the white hat on along with the gloves. Without any reason, the hat made her feel like she was cooking something instead of serving some drinks! But if that was the procedure, than she couldn't complain. One thing she noticed was that the perfect girl with bad manners was the only girl working there and it made Soyoung question herself how she handled everybody!

"Go and serve these coffees at table 7,8 and 2 now! Come on, hurry up!" the perfect girl with bad manners ordered, throwing her bad looks for being so slow. Soyoung went at the tables she indicated and gave all the drinks when the girl already called for her. 

"You are so slow oh my GOD!" she said, throwing her hands in the air angry. 

"I am sorry, I`m trying my best here!" Soyoung replied with a creeped expression on her face.

"Well, you're not trying enough! Go and take these drinks at table 1, 4, 10 and 5!" she said, giving her even more mugs with coffee, frappes or hot chocolate. 

Three hours had passed this way! Soyoung was feeling so blessed for finally having a ten minutes break because another girl that was working there came to help with the shift! Apparently there was another girl whom used to come around 12 o`clock because HER job was PART TIME. Soyoung was fully hired without even being asked... which made her feel awkward!

The girl was nicer than the one that bossed her around all the time but she was also older. Maybe that was the reason why she wasn't so full of life!

Meanwhile, she found out the the bad mannered girl's name was So Hee and the other girl's name was Jian Ha. She talked with Jian Ha for a couple of minutes before So Hee shouted at both to get up and continue working. Jian Ha didn't seem offended or bothered by So Hee's bossy attitude even though Soyoung was already irritated after barely three hours.

This time, the roles were established in a different way: Jian Ha was the one taking the orders, So Hee would prepare them and Soyoung was the one that had to take the orders at tables. There were 15 tables inside the coffee bar and most of them wouldn't stay empty more than five minutes. They all seemed in a hurry, causing them to have a lot of job to do because it was like, one table was freed and in less than five minutes occupied!

"New girl, come and prepare three frappes and 2 cups of coffee for table 3 and 9!" So Hee ordered as she rushed away from the coffee machine.

Without making any further comment, Soyoung did as she got orders, throwing glimpses at So Hee once in a while. She went at table 3 where there were only 2 boys. She didn't recognize one of them and the other one was impossible to see because So Hee was sitting in front of his chair, leaning to give him a deep kiss, making Soyoung have a disgusted reaction. She prepared 2 cups of coffee for the table where So Hee was sitting at and it made Soyoung roll her eyes when she understood what So Hee just did. Taking advantage of new employees wasn't nice! Especially when you did that so your boyfriend wouldn't see you working while visiting that specific coffee bar! Soyoung started questioning herself if she did that because he didn't know if she was working there and she was too ashamed for him to know!?

A lot of weird thoughts like this crossed her mind but she wushed them all away when So Hee called her name, making it sound like an angry lion waiting for his prey to come and server itself to the entire pack! 

Hurried, she held the cups of coffee and rushed to the 3rd table where she was expected. As she was getting closer, her breath was getting slower, forgetting about it for good when she stopped in front of the table. So Hee raised an eyebrow at Soyoung's reaction.

"Aren't you going to serve those, new girl?!" she said, hightly annoyed.

"O! Yes..." she replied and quickly placed the two mugs in front of the boys whom were sitting at the table.

When Soyoung turned her back at the table, trying to run away from it as faster as possible, her name had been called by an angelic voice which cracked her soul into a million pieces. It wasn't sure if her heart felt broken because her voice was called by him or because she had seen him kissing one of the worst persons she had met in that day!

Gulping, she turned her head, faked a smile and apologized that she had a lot of work to do! Without any further comments, she rushed behind the bar and quickly tried to do all the orders that were on her counter.  Jian Ha noticed that she was feeling unwell and helped her with the orders since So Hee was still spending her time at the number 3 table.

"Are you feeling alright kid?" Jian Ha asked with a friendly smile, placing a hand on her back. 

It felt like her mother was trying to consulate her so she was happy to have someone like Jian Ha around. 

Slowly, she nodded and faked another smile before throwing another glimpse behind her, where the number 3 table was. She gulped and continued preparing the orders as her eyes were slowly tearing up.