Feelings

YOU'RE MINE: Our creator

        Soyoung was living with her boyfriend for almost a year. Despite his busy schedule, she always tried to be a good girlfriend! Most of the time she would just wait for the clock to turn 5pm because that was the hour when he usually came back from work. 

  Besides that, she liked to read, go shopping, spend time with her close friends and make small surprises for her boyfriend. Today was Wednesday and she was waiting for Taemin to come back from work when she got a call from a close friend -  Eunji -  who asked her if she could come and help her with the wedding dress. Eunji was 24 years old, comparing to Soyoung whom barely turned 21. They had been close friends since first year of college and they never had a fight once! Not even a small one. 

In a few days, her best friend was getting married and she really wanted to know Soyoung's opinion when it came to her dress. Eunji also made Soyoung her maid of honor, meaning that she had to try a couple of dresses as well! Besides her, there were three other maids of honor that were close friends to both Eunji and Soyoung.

  "Soyoung-ah! Please come as soon as possible at Dylan Queen because I am trying out some wedding dresses and I also have some suggestions of the dress you are going to wear with the other girls!" Eunji said excited at the phone.

  "I was waiting for Taemin to come home since it's 4pm but alright, I will come! You should have scheduled yourself earlier sleepyhead!" she joked and shook her head with a smile on her face. 

  "You know how I feel about getting up early! Send Taemin a text message or something and come! Maybe you will find a wedding dress for yourself too, " Eunji teased before hanging up "I`ll wait for you! Byee~"

  After the call ended, Soyoung looked at the ground and stood frozen for a few seconds because of the feeling that thundered her all of a sudden. If there was something she was scared of, that was of getting married! Without a particular reason, she was really scared of committing to somebody for life, no matter how much she loved that person!

    But that wasn't the only reason she was feeling that way. A few days ago Taemin hinted about how much he would have wanted to get married and have tons of babies while they were talking about Eunji's upcoming wedding! He was really happy for her and whenever Soyoung brought the subject up, he couldn't help himself from not mentioning of how much he wished he could be in her place.

   They were together for almost a year and for Soyoung, such hints weren't doing any good to their relationship because it was only scaring her away! It wasn't his fault that she was a scary cat and it was definitely not his fault because she didn't want to commit to a man. Sighing, she closed her eyes and covered her face with one palm before writing a message to Taemin. 

  "I am going to meet Eunji. We are going to try on some dresses for her wedding at Dylan Queen! Take care of yourself, I love you!" was the message she typed so slow that she didn't even notice that five minutes had passed.

  Before sending it, she read it two more times and put the phone down. She went in their bedroom where she had the closet, and without searching, she picked the dress she loved so much that if it was possible, she would have worn it all the time! The dress was a simple white one which reached her knees and because she wore it so often, Eunji would often joke around of how she is more obsessed with the dress than anything else. In her opinion, it was the most comfortable dress ever, no matter how many people made fun of her obsession!

  It was bought by her mother and maybe that was the second reason why she loved it so much! Her parents were working in Beijing, China for almost five years and whenever she was missing them, she would stare at the picture she took with them when she was somewhere around 17 years old. The photograph was taken when they came from Beijing for the first time since they had left! 

  They wouldn't visit Seoul that often because of their hectic schedule! Soyoung wasn't a wealthy person or anything, but she would do part time jobs wherever she could, only to not depend of Taemin's or her parents' money.

  Currently she was living in the apartment which Taemin got two years ago from the company he worked for. He was working at SM Entertainment as a programmer. His job was to build websites for all the bands of the company and to maintain the security of the page. Because he was the only programmer in the company, he would get paid really well by Lee Soo Man whom admired his intelligence and kindness! 

  She grabbed her keys, phone and wallet which she threw in a brown bag she received for her birthday from Taemin that year, and went to the closest bus station. The closest bus station was at five minutes away by foot and it was one of the few busses that would travel the entire city. 

  Whenever she needed some time from all the problems she might have faced in certain moments of her life, she would get in that bus, lean her head on the window and just stare at people and pretty buildings without saying a word. The bus needed one hour and a half to get back at Soyoung's station but that wasn't a problem for her at all! It was exactly what she wanted. 

  When she arrived at the bus station, she almost missed the bus because it had already arrived but she ran as fast as she could in her high heels and hit the window of the bus so the driver could notice that there was another person who wanted to get on.

  Soyoung almost got unnoticed but she slapped her hand one more time so hard of the window that she thought she cracked it. The driver stopped the bus and opened the doors, looking a little grumpy at her for the behavior she had had. Embarrassed, she bowed to him and said "Sorry" while quietly going inside the bus. The journey took 15 minutes until she got to the closest station to Dylan Queen's store. 

  When she got off the bus, Soyoung twisted her ankle and almost fell down when somebody embarrassed her so she wouldn't fall down. Pretending she didn't feel too much pain from her ankle, she shyly made one step ahead of him and bowed, apologizing for almost falling on the boy that was going on the bus. She didn't even dare to look at him, her eyes being all the time at the ground. The boy on whom she almost fell, chuckled and walked away from the bus so he can make sure that she was feeling alright.

  "You don't need to apologies! Are you alright? Your ankle doesn't look so good..." he complained.

  The sound of his voice sounded so familiar to her but she still didn't dare to look at him, instead she shook her head, bowed and turned her back to the boy, making a few more steps ahead. Deep inside she just wanted to run away from him because of the embarrassment she was feeling. 

  "Wha-" was everything he got to say before Soyoung almost ran away from him. 

  The boy raised an eyebrow confused and shook his head with a smile as she was getting further and further. He didn't follow her because he didn't want to seem creepy or anything but instead he took a seat and waited for the next bus to arrive. It wasn't a problem for him to lose the bus as long as he helped the girl from not hurting herself. Somehow she looked familiar to him but then again, he thought that he had seen too many girls in the past years to not confuse some of them.

  When Soyoung felt that she was far enough, she slowly turned her head around and looked at the bus station to see if the boy was still there. Little did she know was that the boy was looking on her way as well. The moment she saw his face, her eyes widened and her breath almost stopped. She wasn't running anymore because that's when she felt like her feet weren't listening to her anymore. 

  The boy raised an eyebrow at her and got up from the seat, ready to come her way when Eunji grabbed Soyoung's arm and scolded her.

  "Yaaah! What are you doing? I've been waiting you for such a long time and yet you are just sitting here!" she said, throwing one of her arms in the air in sign of despair.

  Soyoung quickly turned her look to Eunji and was half opened, making Eunji raise an eyebrow at her. Without saying a word, she looked back at the bus station, but the boy wasn't looking at her anymore. Actually, he wasn't even there anymore, making her wonder if she was crazy and imagined everything.

"Sorry, I hurt my ankle and because of it, I had to stop..." she said shyly and bowed to her.

Sighing, Eunji nodded in a sign that everything was fine and helped her get inside the wedding store where the other three girls that were selected as her maids of honor were sitting on a white comfy sofa. They all greeted Soyoung with a big smile on their faces, some of them waving at her, and Soyoung smiled and waved back at them without saying a word. 

It was normal for her to feel embarrassed because she almost forgot that she was having an important meeting with her best friend, but somehow she couldn't control herself at the sight of that boy. She was certain that it was him. The reason why she couldn't have a peaceful life. The reason why she had a secret inside her heart. When the three girls: Jihee, Sojin and Soa got up from the sofa, Soyoung blinked quickly and gulped, trying to focus on what Eunji was telling them.

The wedding helper was holding two types of dresses for the maids of honor and Eunji wanted to know which one the girls preferred more. They were both beautiful and Soyoung didn't care that much which one got picked at the end of the day, but Jihee and Soa seemed to like two different dresses and they couldn't settle down to which one to pick at the end. The wedding helper suggested that Soyoung should give her vote, hoping that the entire episode would end faster. 

Without thinking at all, Soyoung pointed her finger at the one the wedding helper was holding on the right side. It was a bright pink long dress that would definitely show the exact shape of their bodies. Jihee sighed because of the choice she had made and Soyoung shyly bowed her head in an apologetic way. The other dress was completely the opposite. Bright red, reaching right above the knees.

"Well since the dress for you girls had been picked, I want you all to dress in them to see if we have to make some adjustments! The three girls from Dylan Queen will help you." the wedding helper said and turned her back to them, paying her full attention to Eunji's wedding dress. 

Before changing into the dress, Eunji quickly ran at Soyoung whom was ready to pull the dress on her in the dressing room. 

"Soyoung-ah! I need you to tell me your honest opinion about the wedding dress!" she whispered, making sure that nobody else would hear what they were talking about. 

Soyoung nodded with a smile and pulled the dress superficial on her before trying to walk towards the wedding dress of Eunji. The wedding dress was so beautiful that she couldn't even find her words. It was a simple white wedding dress but not the traditional type! It was like those more modern ones where the dress would show the exact shape of your body and at the bottom, it was so long and large that she started wondering how on Earth would Eunji walk in it. 

When analyzing the dress from the back, she noticed that it was the type of dress that would reveal your entire back and she loved the idea of it.

"I think it's perfect Eunji..." she said with a warm smile. It was the most honest opinion she could have given that day.

The dress was really superb and she was absolutely sure that it would look perfect on Eunji because Eunji herself was a beautiful girl! She was 175 cm, long light brown hair, big brown eyes, full lips and small nose.Comparing to Soyoung whom was 171 cm, dark chocolate, big light brown eyes, not so full lips. They looked totally opposite when they would be next to each other and Soyoung always thought that Eunji was the type of girl that would meet a rich guy and have a perfect loving life; which also happened.

When Soyoung and the other girls went to show Eunji how the dresses looked on them, Eunji clapped excited and admired all of them. They looked perfect and she couldn't wait for the day to come faster!

"After you all put some make-up on and arrange the hair, I am sure that all the boys from my wedding will want to get your numbers!" Eunji joked and winked at them happily.

They all started to laugh except Soyoung whom just giggled. 

"I hope nobody will get my girl's number then!" someone said from the room entrance.

Soyoung turned and looked at the person that was now making a few steps closer to her. It was Taemin. She had no idea why he came there but she thought that he was probably too bored to wait for her at home so he decided to join uninvited. It made her blush of embarrassment because she thought that Eunji might not like having a boy there but then Taemin turned his attention to Eunji and smiled brightly at her.

"Noona you look so beautiful! What are you trying to do? Kill everyone with your looks?" he said and they both started laughing. 

"Since when is that a crime?" she joked along.

"I don't know noona, I might turn into a criminal or something if I come, who knows..." he kept on joking and they both laughed really hard.

Meanwhile, Soyoung was feeling so embarrassed because she couldn't believe that her boyfriend was saying such stupid things. Sighing, she faked a laugh and walked closer to Taemin, grabbing his hand so she could get his attention.

"Honey, why did you come here?" she asked in a low voice.

"I wanted to get you home when you finish! I hope I am not a burden for you Eunji!" he said, sounding more as a question than a statement.

"Don't be silly! Soyoung just finished with her dress adjustments and I am almost done with mine so it's definitely not a bother! You can give us a man's opinion if you like!" Eunji said excited and grabbed Taemin by the other arm, pulling him to the closest sofa.

He sat down and nodded with a smile on his face. Taemin looked like a ten years old kid waiting for chocolate or something. Winking at Soyoung, he made a thumbs up and Soyoung pouted back at him, making him pout as well.

"Taemin-ah, you shouldn't have bothered, really!" she said after she walked quietly towards him.

"I need to talk to you about something important, this is why I wanted to come earlier!" he replied with a serious face.

"What? What happened?" she asked really curious.

"Not now!" he said and grabbed her wrist, pulling her down so he can give her a quick peck on the lips.