The reason

YOU'RE MINE: Our creator

"Uncle Junsuu?" he asked with a confused expression on his face. 

Soyoung nodded in response but Luhan didn't change his expression. His reaction was of that person who was not sure if he was missing something or not so he pointed a finger at the ceiling in a 'let me think better' way and shook his head very confused.

"Are you sure?" he asked again, raising an eyebrow at her. Whatever were Luhan's reasons to insist on that question was making her feel uncomfortable. It wasn't like she had missed something, right? The boy didn't take his eyes off of Soyoung until he got a proper reply. "Why aren't you answering me?" he insisted.

What could have been the reason for not answering? It was simple. She had no idea why Luhan was insisting on it so she tried to think out the one million possibilities of why so. Maybe she got caught lying? Or who knows, maybe he just sensed it and he actually knew from the beginning the reason of her visiting. 

She cough and stood up from the couch, trying to look as serious as she could because if he caught her lying, then he would have been really mad at her and that was not what she wanted. In fact, Luhan was the type of person that could forget a person's mistake but not their lies. Lies were another topic that she didn't want to bring up at all.

It was the first time in her life when she had lied to him but there were other stronger reasons why she didn't want to tell him the truth. 

"Is my uncle not working at SM Entertainment anymore?" she asked, trying to look a bit surprised.

"Soyoung, you're uncle is working for SM Entertainment but that's not what confused me..." he said, taking a few steps closer to her "the thing is that he is on holidays for two weeks and I thought you were supposed to know that like, didn't you announce your visit or something?" 

Luhan was making things so much easier for her. When he told her those details she missed, a lot of other lies crossed her mind, only that this time, she used the truth; somehow.

"I was going to make him a surprise! I made sandwiches and since my uncle is so hardworking, I thought he might not have enough time to eat and that's why I came by..." 

The reply came like the most obvious thing ever! She was feeling so embarrassed because she still kept on lying to his face but that wasn't what concerned her. What bothered her mind very much was with what ease she did all the lying; especially to her old friend. 

A smile formed on Luhan's face, feeling somehow - touched (?) - by how caring Soyoung was with her relatives. He wanted to reply with something when his phone started ringing into his pocket. He then remembered that he had to practice for an important upcoming even so he rejected the call and shyly apologized to Soyoung. 

If he could, he would have staid and chatted more with her but duties were more important at the moment. The efforts he had made to become a star were so great that he couldn't ignore the calls. 

Soyoung understood and made a gesture with her hand, indicating that it was alright for him to leave. 

"I hope we meet again soon! Take care of yourself and eat well, okay?" he said and left before she could reply anything else to him. 

Luhan didn't close the door, indirectly telling her that it was best for her to not remain in there by herself. She grabbed her bag from the sofa and walked outside the door, slowly closing it as she made sure that nobody saw her coming out. 

 

***

 

   It was 12:25 PM and Taemin had just got inside Lee Soo Man's office. He was waiting him with a smile on his face and when Taemin walked inside the room, he bowed politely and greeted warmly. Lee Soo Man had called him in his office because he needed to discuss about the favor he had asked the other day. To go to Japan once in a while for certain 'businesses' he had made.

Taemin was supposed to be paid a lot of money if he accepted the offer Lee Soo Man was ready to offer him. The amount of money was too huge for Taemin to refuse it so he said he was going to do the favor in Japan without even knowing what that specific favor was. Besides the amount of money, he also didn't like to refuse him when he had plans to do with him. So instead of asking what the favor was, he asked where he had to go exactly in Japan. 

It made Lee Soo Man smile pleased because of what a good listener his boy was and as if he didn't want to rush anything, he tapped his pen of the desk a few times before looking into Taemin's eyes.

"You need to know the favor first!" Lee Soo Man said, pointing the pen at him."The reason why I am sending you there is because we can't risk it doing it Korea. You understand that, right?"  Taemin nodded, keeping a serious face as he waited for Lee Soo Man to continue. 

 

***

 

  Soyoung asked the security man if she could tell her where Lee Taemin's office was and he explained her in the most easy way possible. According to the security man, Taemin's office was at second floor, third room on left. It didn't seem so hard to find but the problem was that there were a lot of doors and some of them were even opened. 

When she got in front of the 3rd door from the left, Taemin's name was written on it with both Hangul and Latin alphabet. Soyoung giggled and knocked at the door a few times. It was already 13:04PM when she finally made it to his office. Nobody was answering so she was starting to worry about getting there too late. Taemin's flight was in about a few hours and normally he must have left already to the airport but she thought that the only time when she wasn't in front of SM building was when she was talking to Luhan in the other room. 

As if she would have committed the worst crime ever, Soyoung took a deep breath and dared to enter inside the room. It was the first time she saw his office. First time when she had come with him, he didn't show her the office. The room was full with computers and big LCD screens from Dell. On the right side there was a huge beautiful box which had inside another machine which she tried to guess as being the server on which they were hosting their websites. 

"This must have cost a fortune..." she thought and kept on looking around the room. 

It was huge. Bigger than their apartment and his desk was in a 'C' form with three 25 inch monitors placed one next to another. She knew that her boyfriend was good with websites and stuff but he didn't expect him to get such a huge office by himself.

Lost in thoughts, she went at his desk and sat on the black comfortable chair. It felt like heaven and she didn't wake up from her dreamy world until someone walked inside the room and shouted.

"AAaaahh!!" she heard someone screaming. 

When Soyoung looked at the person, she could see a rather beautiful girl whom wore a white shirt and black skirt. Her face was tin and her hair looked perfect!

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" she asked as if Soyoung had done the most terrible thing in the world. It was making her feel really stupid for a moment.

The room suddenly turned into a drama. A bad drama to be more precise. Soyoung walked away from the desk and she bowed apologetically at the girl.

"I am sorry, I was looking for Lee Taemin!" she replied.

"He is not here! Please leave the room right now or else I am going to call for security guards to drag you out!" she said, pissed.

"Taemin knows I am coming here! I announced myself in the morning!" Soyoung lied, hoping that the girl will leave her alone. 

"Really? Then how come I don't know about you? I am his secretary, I have all his schedules on my desk! Nobody is allowed to walk inside this office without announcing me first!" she said with an arrogant tone in her voice.

To laugh or to cry? She had no idea which one was better because that girl was driving her nuts. And wait, what?! Taemin had a secretary? How come she never knew about this? Not that she didn't trust him but in her opinion, secretaries were... not appropriate around certain types of men. Especially the good-young-looking with money types... Plus, the girl looked herself really good, making Soyoung feel like a potato.

Seeing that there was no way out of it, Soyoung listened to the girl and left from his office. As soon as she put her foot outside that room, she quickly ran back inside, falling both her and the secretary girl on the floor because of Soyoung. 

The secretary girl started yelling at Soyoung for being so irresponsable and immature, making her feel even more frustrated than she already was. Without thinking twice, Soyoung covered the secretaries' mouth and begged her to keep quiet. The position in which the two of them were was so inappropriate. 

Soyoung was laying above the girl with both of her hands covering and the girl was trying desperately to take her hands off. 

If she could, she would have ran from that room and building in no time but due to certain circumstances, she couldn't. How could she when her boyfriend and Luhan were talking at two doors away from where she was?

 

---

A/N: Hello! I am sorry for writing such a short chapter.. the next one will be longer, I promise! Also, if I bore any of you, please feel free to let me know! Feedback is very important to me so please leave me a piece of your mind ;u;