Dance with me

Short imagines for B.A.P

"Where are you (y/n)? I've got a surprise for you." Jongup texted you. For some odd reason he'd told you to meet him in one of the TS practise rooms. You were nervous, what was he planning? You reached the room he was in and you knocked on the wooden (you can never be too safe, how embarrassing would it be if it was the wrong room). 
"Yes? Are you finally here?" Jongup called. You opened the door and he was already walking towards you. 

Instantly his face brightened up and your heart fluttered. He looked stunning when he smiled, it was your favourite thing about him. His smile was so contagious and radiant, no one could keep a straight face when he smiled at them, especially you. The best thing about it though was the fact he was smiling because of you, that made it ten times better.

He hugged you before pulling you into the middle of the room. Mirrors surrounded you and there was no escape from your reflection. 
"So I thought I would teach you how to dance." Jongup stated. Oh no. 
Honestly, dancing isn't for everyone and you were one of those people who were better off watching rather than participating. Maybe it was because you lacked balance or the fact you had two left feet; all that was clear was that you couldn't dance.
 Jongup sensing your hesitation placed his hands on your face, making you look into his eyes. 
"Don't worry, it's not going to be hard, just follow my lead." He put his hands on yours and made then travel to his shoulder
"Keep them here okay?" He told you. His hands made their way down to your waist and he slowly rocked you. 
"Copy my feet." He said next.

You had a hard time moving your eyes away from his still smiling mouth but you observed his feet. It looked simple enough, so you copied and it didn't turn out that bad. 
"Well done honey, you're doing so well." Jongup praised you. Your chest swelled with pride, and your face matched his. A beautiful radiant smile. You danced with him until your feet hurt, it was worth it though. That face was always worth it and you never wanted that smile to fade. Jongup really was beautiful.  

 

I kinda failed this one :( if anyone has any requests please please leave me some. Follow our Instagram @bap_jasma we post imagines daily.