Baths mmm

Short imagines for B.A.P

You groaned as your eyes flickered open, the light was pouring in through the curtains, landing straight onto your face (what a great way to wake up, not.) With a huff you turned over to find the space next to you empty. This was definitely at first. After the tour had finished Daehyun had moved back in and that was the end of having a bed all to yourself. He would spread his body out resulting in you having no room and half the time you had to try to balance your body on the edge of the bed. Once, he even spread out so much his foot came into contact with your back and you ended up falling out of bed with a loud thud. He didn't even apologise. Maybe he didn't even know. So having a full bed was rather indulgent for you but the burning light was making it impossible to sleep. 


You stretched your arms and got out of the warm, cozy bed. You scanned around the room to see if there was any sign of Daehyun (of course you didn't secretly wish karma caught up with him and he was led on the floor) but to your dismay there wasn't a trace of him anywhere. However on the closed door leading to the bathroom there was a single blue sticky note. 'Go into the bathroom honey' it read and you wondered what on earth he had done. You were slightly scared but more excited. In the bathroom the bath tub was filled with water (you presumed it was hot because steam was still coming off it). The water was tinted pink and the tub was lined with bubbles. The room smelt wonderful, a fresh, citric tang hit your nose and you felt you chest tighten, Daehyun had carefully thought about it considering he used your favourite flavours.


 Stripping off your clothes you got into the bath and your presumption was right as the water was still warm but not scolding; it was perfect. Time passed by as the relaxing water welcomed you in and you couldn't wipe the smile of your face. Daehyun didn't need to do this but the fact that he had made an effort just made you feel overjoyed. Having him away for so long was pure torture, but because it was always his dream,  you didn't want to stand in the way of him living his life. He was after all very talented, he could sing higher than you could even scream. He deserved to be recognised. Pulling you out of your thoughts you heard a soft knocking followed by a "Baby, is the bath nice?" 
"It's amazing, thank you Dae." 
You heard him chuckle and his footsteps faded away. 

 

Not wanting your skin to go wrinkly from the water you got out and wrapped a towel around yourself. After drying off, you put on some clothes and then you went into the living room, as you could see Daehyun sat there. Before you reached him he turned around and flashed that smile at you that just makes your knees go weak and your vision blurry. He looked stunning (yet again when did he never look good, you were always envious of that but you would never admit that to him).
"Thank you for the bath." You said to him as you sat down next to him. His eyes never left you and that beautiful smile of his never left (honestly at this point it was getting hard not to stare at his face). He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close, resting his chin on your shoulder, he took a deep breath in through his nose.
"You smell great." He whispered.
"Are you trying to say I smelt before?" You chuckled and he joined in too. 
"No, you just smell even better now, thanks to my amazing choices." He bragged.
"Don't lie to yourself you just got the same as what I always buy." You replied playfully. 
"Yeah but it's still hard to find them, there's around seven different types of bubble bath just for one flavour! Then there different brands, ugh, it just all gives me a headache." He moaned on. 
"Well I'm grateful, can we go out for breakfast?" You asked, you really fancied a mango smoothie and some sort of dish that you'd never dare to make yourself (after all who wants food poisoning?)
"I thought you'd never ask." He returned before standing up and taking your hand, his wallet was already in his pocket, so you couldn't help the laugh that exploded from your mouth. He smiled again and you felt so happy he was back, you wanted to cherish this time with him now.

 

 

Thank you for reading if you did :-). Sorry if it's bad but I tried. OH AND LEAVE REQUESTS IF YOU WANT ANY PARTICULAR SCENARIO!!!