Nothing lasts forever

Short imagines for B.A.P

The trees surrounding you laughed together, as if they were mocking you. The branches all pointed at you showing how weak you were. The once green leafs, which had gone orange for autumn, showed how everything has to change, nothing can stay perfect forever. You were once filled with hope and optimism to have it all thrown back in your face. Your friends had all warned you this would happen but being dizzy with happiness always blocked out those words. 
"He'll leave you, he's got to, it's his job."
"Jongup isn't the type to settle down any time soon, he's too young."
Even his own friends noticed how you got too attached to him, they told you it would be better to stay away, so you wouldn't end up exactly like you are now. 

You see Jongup had bigs dreams, ok that was an understatement, he had massive dreams. He wanted to travel the world, he wanted to entertain, but most importantly he wanted to dance. All the times you spent with him he would always talk so passionately about it; how it made him feel alive and free, as if he was invincible. His passion showed through his movements and you'd never seen anyone move with so much precision and style. What can you say, he had a lot of talent. 

You promised you would stand by his side whilst he chased his dreams. When he got street casted by an entertainment agency you were in fact the one who made him audition. Of course with his already impeccable ability Jongup got asked to join and again you persuaded him to. You loved (love) Jongup and wanted the best for him. 

To mark that day you went to a forest just by his house, it was lovely, you shared sandwiches and deserts. He pulled you by a tree and he carved something into it. He told you not to look at it until you missed him. It was the one of the last times you spent with him. 

He started training and the amount of time you two spent together shortened drastically. Jongup wouldn't meet you everyday for ice cream, he didn't want to put on any weight, as he said other people at the company were really skinny. He also stopped texting and ringing you, if you were lucky you got on text once a week saying a simple 'how are you?'. You would reply but he never did. 

You had a mixture of feelings take over your brain. You knew you should feel proud of him, after all he was achieving his dreams and doing what he had always talked about with you. However you couldn't help feel so devastated. You had dreams too. To settle down, to get married, to have a family. Jongup always promised you that, but it seems like he forgot. 
"Leave him." Your friends would tell you. 
"He doesn't love you anymore."

Things were never that easy though. He was your first everything. You trusted him with your life and without him you didn't know how you would cope. When he told you he would be debuting in a kpop group you couldn't believe it. You knew that they never had rest, they never saw their family and things were always brutal for them. That's when you decided enough was enough. You emptied your heart out to him, telling him how it wasn't fair, what about you. It didn't go down well. He called you selfish, apparently you already knew he wouldn't be with you forever. You haven't spoken to him since. 

You saw him on the TV, his hair was dyed bleached blond, and he looked a lot more muscular than before. His smiled never faded away and that hurt so much. Did he not care for you? Your life had become misery, it felt like your world had ended, whereas his just started. You remembered you never visited the tree he carved into. It had completely slipped your mind.

A year slid down your cheek as you found the tree you were looking for. Carved into it said 'Everytime I smile, it's for you - Moon Jongup'. 

 

 

thia is one is slightly sadder? Woops, leave any requests you have!!