Epilogue

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years later...

 

Sungmin is happy now, even if he didn’t expect the most shocking news he got after he left Kyuhyun.

 

When he left Kyuhyun, he immediately passes the resign letter on his office work, so if ever Kyuhyun would find him, he wouldn’t find or see him. But as ever, he should not think that because Kyuhyun will never find him. He is with Ryeowook now and he is one hundred percent sure that Kyuhyun is happy right from the start until now because he and Ryeowook are together.

 

When he moved in not so classy apartment, he is starting to experience to vomit every morning even if he was not eating anything and sometimes he feels sleepy even if he was sure that he sleeps 8 more hours.

 

He consoled to the doctor to know why he is experiencing those. He got shock when the doctor says that he is pregnant. He can’t believe. He ask the doctor how did that happen but the words were coming out from the doctor, it didn’t registered on his mind. As he remembers, all he did was to cry because he is happy that he has a child, he is carrying an unborn child inside of his flat belly.

 

But it never across in his mind that he will abort his unborn baby or tell Kyuhyun that he has a child to him. After he heard that news, he immediately flew going to Japan. He face alone all the challenges were coming on his life.

 

Within 9 months, he didn’t show himself to Kyuhyun that he was caring an unborn baby inside his stomach. Though, sometimes he was longing for Kyuhyun existence but he convinces his self to not go back in his country just to show himself to Kyuhyun and to hurt himself. He gonna take care HIS baby. Only him can own the unborn baby inside on his stomach.

 

When he left, he throws all the memories where he could remember Ryeowook or Kyuhyun. He throws all the things that were belong to Kyuhyun or Ryeowook. He forgets the two men who are important in his life. He worked as a composer as well in Japan so he can support himself to live and his baby, and also, tried to forget the past he had with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

 

But he failed to succeed that. How can he to move on when his son, Jintuo, who growing as the years coming pass by, is have an identical look like Kyuhyun? Jintuo, his son. Everytime he looks at his son, he reminds him of Kyuhyun. The curly brown hair, pointed nose, dark chocolate brown eyes, his lips but the cheeks he got are from Sungmin. And also the smartness he got from his father.

 

Sungmin was glad that his son never asks who his father is or where his father is when he turned 5 years old and that was three months ago. But sure enough, he will go to the point where Jintuo will not stop nagging him to ask who his father is or where he is. But for now, Sungmin will stop to think that because he has a lot of time to think to how he should answer his son’s question when that day is come.

 

He was holding his son going to amusement park at Seoul. He planned to go back but not just to stay longer there. He will take a vacation for a month with his son. He promised to his son that he will see soon the Seoul when he turned to five and he considered it as a gift for his son. It’s been six years since he was not here. And he missed the Seoul too. This is the country where he came from. And he will not forget this country.

 

“Umma, I want to ride that.” Jintuo said as he tugging Sungmin’s arm while his right hand pointing the carousel.

 

Sungmin kneeled down so he can level his son’s height. He patted his son’s head as he smiling sweetly at him. “Okay baby. We will buy a ticket for us.”

 

“Yay!” Jintuo beamed.

 

Sungmin smiled widely when he witnessed his son’s cute reaction. They made their way to the ticket booth and ride the carousel. Jintuo never stop smiling while kicking his feet happily on each side of the horse as the carousel turning round and round.

 

After the ride, they walk around the amusement park, smiling and laughing while taking a ride which where kids are allowed to take the ride. When Jintuo get tired, Sungmin take him to the restaurant where they can eat. Inside of the restaurant, Jintuo excuse himself to go to the toilet. Sungmin wanted to come with him but Jintuo shook his head as a sign that Sungmin should stay in their table because he can manage his self now.

 

Sungmin just smiled at his son’s action because Jintuo keep saying that he is already 5 years old and he is a big boy now. When Jintuo is nowhere on his sight, Sungmin smiled back at their table as he waited for his son’s come back and the food they ordered.

 

After a minute, someone seat in front of him and his eyes went wide like a saucer when he recognized the person. What is he doing here? Of course, he needs to expect that he would see him because they are in one country. But, he already gave up his role. He should not meet him.

 

It’s too late to turn back because the person in front of him, smiled at him.

 

Kim Ryeowook.

 

“Hello Sungmin hyung.” Ryeowook greeted him.

 

“Ryeowook, what are you doing here?” Sungmin asked, he couldn’t believe that he will see his ex best friend.

 

Ryeowook pouted, “Yah, after all these years, is that what you will say to me? It’s been six years since we last met. You were not going to ask me how have me been?”

 

Yeah. It’s been six years...it’s been six years since he is hiding himself from them.

 

“I-I’m sorry. I’m just shocked when I recognize you.” Sungmin said, almost whispering.

 

“Because you were hiding from us.” Ryeowook said straightforwardly.

 

“Wook, please...” Sungmin pleaded.

 

“I know and I’m just kidding.”

 

“What are you doing here?” Sungmin asked anyway, his eyes searching the other person, expecting he is with Ryeowook. Of course he should expect that because that man and Ryeowook are together when he left them. But…where is he? Why he can’t find him? And by the way, why he needs to find that person? He will gonna meet Jintuo if that person will come! He needs to take an action.

 

“I’m here cause I’m waiting my boyfriend.” Ryeowook replied happily.

 

Sungmin smiled back, even if it hurts, he needs to hide the hurt look in front of his best friend. He should expect that they are still together because they love each other.

 

“You know, I hope you can forgive me.” Ryeowook blurted out suddenly.

 

“F-for what?” Sungmin asked, confused.

 

When Ryeowook was about to open his mouth, the two person suddenly came into their scene. And that was the bigger fear of Sungmin didn’t want to happen.

 

Jintuo who came out to restroom and called him, and Kyuhyun who was behind of Jintuo and called the petite man as well, shocked when he recognize the person Ryeowook talking with.

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin eyes met.

 

“Kyuhyun...”
 

“Sungmin...”

 

 They both said simultaneously.

 

“Umma...?”

 

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook’s eyes suddenly landed to the kid who called Sungmin an ‘umma’ for the second time.

 

 

“Baby, what will you say if umma have a visitor?” Sungmin said softly to his son.

 

Jintuo, however, made a sit beside with his umma and slightly bowed his head, showing a formality greeting, "Annyeong haseyo, Jintuo imnida, Sungmin umma’s son. Nice to meet you Ajhusiis~” he greeted politely and made his face toward Kyuhyun “I’m sorry Ajhussi for bumping you earlier.” Jintuo apologize.

 

Sungmin mentally shocked of what he heard from his son but he shrugs it off.

 

“Your son?” Ryeowook asked, disbelief voice is obvious and blinked his eyes rapidly, as if he couldn’t believe of what he heard from the young kid.

 

Sungmin just smiled, chose to not answer.

 

“B-but how?” Ryeowook keep asking. While on the other hand, Kyuhyun just staring Jintuo carefully. He felt his blood suddenly up, as if he have a good impression with this kid. As if this kid is his son too.

 

But the conversation didn’t take long because someone suddenly called Ryeowook’s name.

 

 

Kyuhyun replace Ryeowook’s seat and faced Sungmin, who taking care his son as the young kid enjoying the food.

 

Ryeowook left when a named Yesung came and Ryeowook introduce him as his boyfriend to Sungmin.

 

Sungmin just nod and the couple bid their goodbye to him but not forgetting to say the, “We will talk one day, Sungmin hyung. I need to know why you have a son now.” And that made Sungmin laugh after their 6 years of meeting.

 

Sungmin just wondering, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun are not together? He didn’t know.

 

Kyuhyun, who quietly sitting there, watching the family, he realize that the kid has a same similar to him, his hair, eyes and nose. But the cheeks and lips he got are from Sungmin. He is also wondering, is Sungmin adopted a child? Or Sungmin got pregnant? Yes, he also knows the news about a male will possibility to get pregnant.

 

He looked at Sungmin too, who smiling softly while watching his son eating. Sungmin never changed. He is still bubbly and sweet as ever. He still cute and have a smooth skin as ever. His foxy-eyes, his pointed nose, his pouty lips, his chubby cheeks, they never changed. He still beautiful man as ever.

 

“Sungmin...” Sungmin turned his head to look at Kyuhyun, the man who called his name. Sungmin just looked at him.

 

Kyuhyun never changed too. His dark brown chocolate eyes, his pointed nose, his fully lips and his curly hair, they never changed. He is still handsome as ever.

 

But that, he didn’t know what to say but he can see Kyuhyun’s eyes that it was as if pleading, turning his look to his son and to Kyuhyun. “How have you been?” Sungmin asked.

 

“I’m doing fine I guess.” Kyuhyun said softly.

 

Sungmin missed his voice, his appearance, his scent. He misses all that so much.

 

The thick silence is next happen between them.

 

“I’m wondering if you and Ryeowook are not–” Sungmin started again but Kyuhyun cut him off.

 

“Yes.” Kyuhyun said straightforwardly, “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter