3

KIMPIE AND KRYBER

Zee's pov

"Anneyeonghaseyo, im krystal Jung. Nice to meet you all." She said and bowed gracefully.

Im stunned by her beauty. Shes hot but at the same time scary. I keep staring at them especially the shorter one. 

I tapped Kim's shoulder and she turned her head. She mouthed 'what' and I gestured her to come closer. She leaned on her side and i whispered to her "The tall girl looks hot but scary" i whispered to her.  " the shorter one looks hot too. I like her." I continued. She didn't respond and leaned back on her chair. Mr. Heechul then said they should seat at the back. Oh man, why at back? They can sit infront or at my side. They walked at the back gracefully like goddesses. I keep staring at them at the back that I didn't notice someone threw something on my head. I quickly turn infront I was about to say who did that when I saw Mr. Heechul glaring at me.

" Ms. Keenan, please listen carefully. You don't know how low your grades are." He said to me.

From what he said reminded me of what my dad said. I didn't turned back my head again. I looked at my right which it was kim. Sigh, if only im smart like her. Then I wouldn't be force out by my dad. I played with my pencil the whole time.

 I quickly stand up right after Mr. Heechul bid his goodbye. I smiled widely. I'm going to ask her. I saw her and her friend walking out of the room, I followed them. Her friend went to another directions and she was left all alone. Okay, this is my chance. I fixed myself and walked to her locker. I leaned on the locker and keep my cool. 

" hey there beautiful." I winked at her. "Im zee" i extended my arm to her and she gladly took it.

"im pie" she said and shook our hands. 

"Pie..hmmm.. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you." 

She smiled sweetly at me. I think she liked it. i decided to offer her for lunch.

" Let's take lunch together if you want" i offered.

" Thanks but no thanks. I'll be joining with my friends." She said while closing her locker. She bid goodbye went off without me saying something to her. I felt like I've been rejected. Wait, she did rejected me. No one says no to me. I groaned and walked out.


Pie's PoV 

I'm walking on the hallway finding my friend. I looked around and i spotted her waving her hands at me. I waved back and ran to her. I hugged her.

" Where were you unnie? I was looking for you the whole time but there was no sign of you. I thought you got lost." Krystal said worriedly.

" Im alright. I just put my books back to my locker." I said.

" Hmm.. Okay." Krystal said and smiled.

" Unnie i still have one class today. After that its lunch." She said.

" I dont have one right now." 

"Really? Oh man, I can't join you." She pouted. 

I pinched her cheeks lightly.

" Acting cute eh? It wont work. Besides, cutting classes remember? i said and she nodded.

"okay now go. You're going to be late. I'm just going to the library to kill time." 

" okay unnie. But wait for me for lunch. Bye" she waved goodbye.

i started to walk down the hallways. Im trying to search the library but I can't find it. I think im lost. I saw a group of people beside an empty room. 

"Excuse me, can you please tell me where the library is?" I asked the guy politely.

" Ah sure. It's right infront of now." The guy said in a girly tone?

 But wait, he said infront of me? Oh, the empty room. I looked and up saw the writings saying 'library'. i mentally face palmed myself for being stupid. Its was right infront of me that I didn't notice.

" Thank you" i said and walked in between them.

they smiled a bit and continued talking. Weird.. Empty library. No one study' here? Im searching for a good book and I found one but it was too high. I tried to reach for it but someone took it. I turned around and I saw him again. The guy who catched me from falling. He smiled and handed me the book. His smile is captivating. His eyes are so beautiful. I didn't notice that I was staring at him. 

" thank you" i said shyly. i heard him chuckled.

"whats funny?" I raised my eyebrow.

" Nothing. You're just cute" he said that made me blush.

"im kim" he introdice himself.

" Im pie." I introduced back.

" Nice name. Hey, nice meeting you but I gotta go. Bye" he waved goodbye and left.

I must admit hes cute and handsome but not as handsome as zee but he's more caring and friendly than zee that makes him more attractive. Im daydreaming about him that I didn't notice the time. I fell out of trance when the ring bell. I stood up and went out. I saw Soojung outside waiting for me. She seem happy. 

"Hey" i said.

"hi unnie" she said back. We started to walk to the cafeteria. She keep smiling and its scaring me.

" you seem happy, Krys" 

instead of a yes she just hummed.

" Hey I'm talking here" 

" what did you said unnie?" She asked innocently.

"nothing" i sighed

We both are holding a tray with food. We keep finding an empty table there none. They're all taken. I saw the people  i asked earlier. I walked to their table.

" Hi! Can we seat here?" I asked them 

the eyes of the guy went wide.

" Omo! You're the girl earlier, right?" He asked with a girly tone.

i nodded my head. Soon after, we joined them. We introduced ourselves to them and so they too. I soon found out the guy with a girly tone was named puey. We ate happily. We were chatting when we suddenly heard a loud scream from a girl.

" KYAAAAAAAAAAH!!! ZEE OPPA GO OUT WITH ME"

"AMBER YOU LOOK HOT!!"

"OMG!! KIM OPPA LOOKED AT ME" she then fainted.