Km

KIMPIE AND KRYBER

Kim's PoV 

i came out of my bathroom and gott dressed. Right after I put on my shirt and short pants, I looked at myself at the mirror. "Handsome" i mumbled and chuckled. Im wearing a blue shirt and a white short pants. I ran down stairs and looked around. 

"Hmmm... Weird." I mumbled and shrugged.

i heard our butler calling my name from the kitchen.

" master! Master kim." Once he saw me, he bowed down. "Breakfast is served master" he said and lead me to the kitchen and i just follow him. He pulled a chair for me and I sat down. I smiled at him and said thanks to him. 

"Uncle roger, please call me by my name." I said. He just smiled and shook his head. I looked at him confused. I just shrugged my shoulders and continue to eat. Not a hour, my father went down. He sat on his usual seat which is at the end. The maids handed him the newspaper and his coffee. 

"Morning Pa." I greeted him.

" Morning kim" he greeted back.

he continued to read his papers and completely ignored me. I frowned and just continue eating. I was to stand up when my father coughed and called me.

" Kim, dear. Where do you want to go for college?" He asked and put down his paper.

i scratch my head and said "i dont know Pa. I dont have plans yet." 

He took a sip from his coffee. " you need to decide now Kim. You'll be handling the company once you graduated from college. Make sure you take bussiness." He looked straight to my eyes.

i groaned and just nodded.

" Go now." And he continue to read again his newspaper. 

I sighed and went out of the house. Our driver, Nickhun called me and asked me if i wanted to ride and I said no.

" Why master?" He asked in confusion. 

"I need some fresh air for now im just going for a walk. Dont worry." I waved and bid goodbye.

i walked the whole way until im infront of our school. I searched for my wallet but I found nothing. I started to get worried. The heck? I lost my wallet. My card and money are in there T_T. I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my back and saw my llama friend. 

"Looking for something Kim" she asked.

"yeah my wall- i paused and then i remembered where I put my wallet. 

"Hey ber, I'm going back home. I forgot my wallet there. Be back." I started to run off.

I stopped mid way just to take some air. I decided just to walk fast for the whole way. I was looking far away that I didn't noticed i bumped into someone. Because of my quick reflexes i held the girl's waist.

" Woah miss. Sorry" i apologized.

she didn't say anything. She just kept staring at me. I looked down, I was still holding her waist. I immediately pulled her and let go. And again I apologized to her and walked away from them. I looked at my watch, I'm going to be late! I started to run again. The guard noticed me and quickly opened the door. I hurriedly went up to my room. I looked around my room and spotted my wallet on my study table. I grabbed it and went down. My mom caught me in a hurry. She called me.

"kim dear, are you in a hurry?" My mom asked

"yeah ma" i answered.

"shouldn't you be in school now?"

"Kinda forgot my wallet" i scratched the back of my neck.

"Next time, before you go out check your things first." She adviced.

i nodded and called my driver. He heard my shout and hurriedly run towards me. 

"Yes master. Whats wrong?" He bowed and asked me.

"I need a ride right now." 

He smiled and nodded. He quickly opened a door for me and started the engine. He drove fast enough for me to get there in time. I thanked him and ran to the gate. I pulled my wallet and grabbed my card. I swiped it on the swiped and the opened. I sighed in relief when the bell rang in time. I ran on the hallways and searched for my room. I opened the door slightly to look but there was no teacher. Again, I sighed in relief.

"thank god the teacher is not here" i said. I opened it widely and all eyes are on me now. All the girls squealed loudly and keep shouting my name. I just smiled and waved at them. I felt a hand hanging on my shoulder. I looked at the owner of the arm.

"morning bro." Zee greeted me.

"morning too bro." I greeted back and we fist bumped.

" You're late. How come?" Zee asked. The reason why zee asked that cuz i never been this late. I'm always earlier to arrive than zee.

"I went back to my house. Forgot my wallet" i told her.

" I thought something bad happened to you. Aish I was so worried." She acted like she was going to cry.

i chuckled and messed her hair and she messed mine too. We kept messing each other's hair but we stopped once the teacher came in with two students behind her back. Hmmm.. A transferee, I thought. It's very rare to this school to have some transferres in the middle of the month. I mean how will they catch up to the lesson? Or how will they pass the upcoming exams. The teacher cleared his throat to get our attention. 

" class, stop talking for awhile. Okay, we have some new students here." The said new students stepped forward.

" Anneyeonghaseyo, im krystal Jung. Nice to meet you all" the taller girl with a scary aura said and bowed down.

i felt a tapped on my shoulder. I turned my head to my right. Zee was looking at me. I mouthed 'what'. She gestured to me to come closer. I followed and leaned closer to her.

" The tall girl looks hot but scary" she whispered to me. " the shorter one looks hot too. I like her" she continued.

i didn't answer and leaned back. I keep staring at the girl. I think I saw her before but where. I think really hard but i didn't remember anything.

" Hello! Im Pie sushar! The shorter girl introduced herself and bowed down.

hmmm...Pie..what a nice name, I thought.

" Nice. Okay girls. Make yourselves comfortable here." Mr. Heechul smiled. " you two may seat at the empty seats there at the back." He pointed to where the chairs are. The two girls nodded and their way at the back. I looked at them but the shorter girl was the only who noticed me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Both of them were sitted. Mr. Heechul begun his lessons. I averted my eyes infront and listen carefully. As usual, zee was staring at the new girl and wasn't paying any attention. The teacher noticed zee and got annoyed. He threw the pencil eraser at zee. Zee didn't notice the eraser and was shot at the head. Oooooh, head shot. Zee felt the pain and looked at front she was about to shout asking who threw that to her when Mr. Heechul glared at her.

" Ms. Keenan, please carefully. You don't know how low your grades are." Mr. Heechul told her. Yeah, zee really has low grades. Her father was really angry at her when he found out her grades were very low. Studying was like a nightmare to zee. Her father warned her if she doesn't pass next semester he will cut her out.


Flashback.

"What are this?!" Mr. Keenan said angrily.

"my grades" zee said like it was okay.

 Her father look at her angrily. He was furious. He stood up and threw her card on floor.

" You think this is just some joke huh?! Getting this kind of grade is a joke?!" He shouted at her. 

Zee was surprise of her father but kept her cool. 

"What do you want me to do? I'm not that smart." Zee said.

" If you fail the next semester, I'm going to cut you out of the family! Her father declared.

 Zee was shocked so does her mother and her sisters. 

"What?!" Zee can't believe what her father said.

" You heard me Marcee. And thats final." And with that he left them there and went to his office.

" Zee, dear. Your father didn't mean what he said." Her mother tried to cheer her up.

" Whatever" zee ran to her room and smashed her door loudly. Her mother flinched. She sighed.


Present. ( still Kim's PoV)

 the class ended and mr. Heechul bid goodbye to us. I carried my books went outside. I opened my locker and put my science book back. I closed it and look around searching for someone. As I was looking around, there was a scene caught my eyes. It was zee and the new student. Zee was leaning on the locker and talking. I think she was flirting with her. After the girl closed her locker, she turned to zee and said something that made zee shock. She left her there went the other way.


How was it? Comment your thoughts guys ;)