Krys and pie

KIMPIE AND KRYBER

"KRING! KRING!"

Krystal's PoV 

I opened my eyes upon hearing the alarm clock. I looked to my left and checked my clock. I quickly jumped out of my bed and went straight to my bathroom. "!" i cursed. Im going to be late and on my first day. I was panicking. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I brushed my teeth and fixed myself infront of the mirror. 

"Okay. I look good" i mumbled and smiled.

I heard my sister shouting downstairs.

" Soojung! Breakfast. Now!" My sister shouted.

"coming!" I shouted back.

i went downstairs and headed to our kitchen. I was surprised to see my childhood bestfriend is also there in the kitchen eating pancakes.

" Krys! Goodmorning!" She greeted.

"Unnie? Pie unnie!" I ran towards her and engulfed her in a big hug. I was jumping in Joy. I was squeezing her tightly cuz i really missed her that I didn't notice she struggling out.

" Uh k-Krys, y-you c-c-can l-let go n-ow" she said while trying to push me.

"YAH! Soojung! Let ge now!" My unnie commanded.

i quickly let go and looked at her worriedly. 

"You okay unnie?" I frowned and asked her worried.

" Yes, I'm fine now. I missed you" she assured and smiled at me.

"okay enough with that. Let's eat." Unnie said, pulling me and pie unnie to the table.

 We all sat down and dig in. It was silent. I broke the silence and asked her a question.

" Pie unnie, why are you here?" I asked her.

She smiled first and said " I'm going to study here with you" she said happily.

i smiled widely and hugged her again.

"thats great unnie!" I said excitedly

we continue to eat. I looked at my watch and stood up. I picked my plate and put it in the sink.

" We are you going Krys?" Pie unnie asked.

"to school" i answered.

" Well, wait for me then." She said standing up and picking her plate and placed it in the sink.

" Why? Are you on the same school as mine?" 

"Yep" she answered and smiled at me.

" Bwoh? Really?!" I asked her and she nodded her head.

We bid goodbye to my unnie and went outside the house. We started walking to where the school was and along the way we keep chatting and talking. Suddenly, Pie unnie bumped into someone. Luckily she didn't fell because the person she bumped into held her tightly on the waist.

" Woah miss. Sorry." He said apologetic

My bestfriend didn't say something but keep on staring on the guy. The guy then pulled her up and let go of her waist. He once again apologized and continue to walk.

"unnie? Unnie! Yohoo!" I waved my hands infront of her but she didn't blinked she keep staring at nothing. I got pissed and clapped both of my hands together. She suddenly blinked and looked at me with a surprised face.

" What happened?" She asked 

"eh? You don't remember what happened? You bumped to a guy and luckily you didn't fell on you . He catched you before you fell." I explained it to her.

 She just nodded and smiled and we continue our walk.


Hey guys! Hows the chapter? Is it good? Or look like Trash? Just comment ur thoughts. I'll be updating the next one later. Subscribed and comment!