Epilogue

You're Famous? So?

 

-----------------------------
It's been exactly 11 months since we left Texas the same day. There isn't a day I don't miss him. I smile just by hearing his voice, even just through the phone. But about 2 months and a half ago, he stopped talking to me as regularly and as long as he used to. A month ago, there are times he wouldn't even talk to me. I should be used to not hearing from him but I get my hopes up and sometimes I'm lucky and he has time. He seems so busy these days.
 
But he never uses that as an excuse before. He stopped in the middle of a morning show to say a quick 'morning' and had to leave with the manager yelling at him for suddenly leaving the set.
 
"I'm so sorry but I love you..." My phone went off with their for the world album Lies as my ring tone. It meant Yun Shin unni was calling me tonight. Kyo Na unni gets for the world La La La.
 
"Yoboseyo Yun Shin unni!" I smiled into the phone. Seung Hyun oppa wasn't the only one who I missed. Those girls were like sisters to me.
 
"Morning!..Er... Night?" She giggled. "Whatever. How's school work and your roommates. You said yesterday you had a free day tomorrow, your friends were taking you an acting class! We're taking acting classes too!" She yelled excitedly into the phone. I held it away from my ears and smiled apologetically to my roommates who were diligently doing their homework.
 
"Nae. It's only for one class though, I had no one else to hang out with."
 
"Oh. Unni and I are taking acting classes and we're going to be in one of Ji Eun's video, separately but still!"
 
"Congratulations. Tell her I love her songs." I smiled, a music video means they'll debut with the next 2 years max.
 
"Okay! Kyo Na unni had to leave before I woke up to go to her early morning classes but she says she loves you and misses you by her side to dance."
 
"I miss you guys too. Tell Big Bang I miss them too." I laughed. "Is... he busy again?" I asked weakly, unsure, a part of me hoped and that was bad.
 
"Annyeo...They're... recording." She was lying. I can tell.
 
'Kyo Na unni normally made the excuses', I realized. 'He probably found someone else.' my face twisted into a sad heartbroken face, I turned over on my bed so my roommates couldn't tell. Three girls in one room was torture. 'You shouldn't be sad so don't you dare cry Dong Sae Ri!' I scolded myself mentally. 'You told him to not wait for you and find someone there to be his. You told him to move on and to fall for another even more amazing girl.' I reminded myself.
 
"Oh... Tell him I said morning." I said with a stronger more controlled face. "Talk to you tomorrow. Good night." We hung up the phone. "Night guys." I mumbled stuffing my head into the pillow to block out the light.
 
Tears leaked from my tightly shut eyes. I forced myself to sleep and dream about food, not him. Not the guy I fell so hard for within 3 months. Not the guy that fell for someone else though he constantly told me he wouldn't and couldn't. I dreamed about him with Lee Hyori walking on a beach holding hands and kissing and him holding her the way he used to hold me. I woke up constantly to that recurring dream with tears on my cheeks.
 
He said he wouldn't. Why did he? I kept asking myself but replied with my own words to tell him to leave me and date another girl.
 
It's my own fault he's not interested in me anymore.
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
I made this Epilogue go into the next story's plot.
not the happy ending you'd thought eh?
well, tata till the summer when the sequel comes out!