I Won't be Stupid About This...

You're Famous? So?

 

------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Here's your birthday cake!" Mr. Craw Fish said putting down a slice of chocolate cake in front of me as everyone else was finishing up the craw fish. Seung Hyun finally gave and stole my Nestea and drank all of it and he just got back washing his hands.
 
"Thanks!!" I said grabbing the plastic fork he gave to me.
 
"No problem." He said walking away.
 
"OOOH! What's this?" Yun Shin unni said pulling my napkin from beneath the plate of the cake.
 
"Why did he write numbers on your -- oh." Ji Yong said looking over Yun Shin's shoulder, realizing he gave me his number.
 
Kyo Na unni pulled the paper and gave a wolf whistle to Mr. Craw Fish. We all laughed at her sudden craziness.
 
"So Mr. Kevin Han." Kyo Na unni said reading the napkin "You want her to 'call you' to just 'hang out or something' I see. She's a really pretty girl, you think you can 'hang out' with a girl as pretty as her?" Unni teased.
 
"And just what are you insinuating?" I raised my eyebrow.
 
"You're too pretty of a girl, guys DO have hormones you know!"
 
"You're really too much, I'm so close to disowning you as a friend right now." I sighed. YES I NOW GUYS HAVE HORMONES!
 
"Okay, okay, sorry." She sat back down and left Mr. Craw Fish -- Kevin, to blush in silent embarrassment. "He's cute, shame you'll never call him." She said looking at him again.
 
"Yup." I nodded with Yun Shin unni.
 
"Why not?" Seung Ri asked confused. "I thought if a girl thinks a guy is cute and he showed interest in her like giving her his number, she'd call him two days later?" He was one of the few still eating so his hand was pulling off a head with a confused look on his face.
 
"Sure, that'd happen IF the girl didn't like anybody else which I d--" I started but Seung Ri screamed suddenly, catching us all off guard. "You okay?!" I said looking at him, searching for blood in case he got stabbed or something.
 
"SOME CRAW FISH JUICE GOT IN MY EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all cringed in sympathy pain.
 
"Ouch." Young Bae oppa said aloud.
 
"Stop moving." I grabbed one of Seung Ri's flinging arms and stuck a napkin with some of Daesung's water on it onto his eye. "Here, try to rub it out. Careful don't touch your hand to your eye, it'll get more sauce into your eye." I let his hand get to the paper. "How'd you get it to your eye? Your hand was down the whole time!" I asked.
 
"It squirted." He mumbled.
 
"Makes sense." We shrugged.
 
"I think we're done done with the craw fish. Ima go wash my hands." Daesung said standing up with Seung Ri.
 
"We'll be here then." I rolled my eyes and continued with my cake.
 
"So why aren't you going to call him? You said yourself that he was good looking." Seung Hyun asked looking at our craw fish slaughter.
 
"Not interested. I won't just call the guy because he's cute and gave me a slice of cake. He needs to do something that's different. Anybody can get me a cake. Not everyone can understand me before I get to actually know them." I glanced at Yun Shin unni's face so she would finally understand why I like him. She made the 'oh' face and nodded with Kyo Na unni.
 
"You guys are going to have to tell me what you guys found out later." Young Bae oppa whispered to them.
 
"You seem to know more than me." Ji Yong pouted.
 
"What the hell are they talking about?" Seung Hyun said frowning.
 
"Nothing really. Stupid stuff that might get them hurt." I said with the strong undertone of a threat. They understood and shut up while Seung Hyun just rolled his eyes.
 
"Where to next?" Daesung asked plopping back down in his seat.
 
"Arcade." I said pointing behind me.
 
"COOL! It's been so long since I could go into one!" Seung Ri said with his adorable little kid smile on. I'm barely older than him yet he acts like this?
 
We walked into the arcade and somehow separated.
 
"DDR!" I exclaimed running to the machine where 2 people were battling it out.
 
"I call winner!" I said raising my hand like a little kid.
 
Can you find an Asian that DIDN'T like DDR? As racial as that sounds, I found very few that HATED playing the game. Well none actually.
 
"I win!" Said some guy who beat his friend. "Who called winner?" He asked turning to the crowd.
 
"Me." I hopped on quickly. "Let's go!" I said excitedly while he just stared. "Staring's not gonna help you beat me." I said starting the game for him and I.
 
He glanced at my screen and that got him off beat which basically made him lose.
 
"I callu nextu." Young Bae oppa said with his accent adding the 'u' at the end of the words.
 
"I win!" I said pulling Young Bae oppa on and pushing the other guy off. "And I shall win again!" I said to oppa.
 
"We'll see." He said determined to win against me for once. Maybe I'll let him, but only by a little. Sure why not. Let him have his fun. I thought deciding to let him win.
 
We started and somewhere in the middle I decided to miss a step and near the end a few more steps.
 
"Oh my god. I won. I never beat you before!!!!" He said excited for his first win.
 
"I'm proud of you." I smiled getting off.
 
I walked away as someone else got on to play against him. I saw Seung Hyun playing a race car game. I sat on the other vacant seat beside him and watched him for a while.
 
I decided my most important decision for today and took a deep breath.
 
"Choi Seung Hyun..." I said quietly.
 
"Full naming me now?" He raised an eyebrow, not looking away from the screen.
 
I let out a small laugh but continued.
 
"I won't be stupid about this. I'm not going to be like those girls in the stories who are ignorant of their feelings." I took another deep breath as I could see Seung Hyun be a little confused.
 
"I like you. A lot." I said and looked at his screen. His hands stopped twisting and turning.
 
"You're about to crash."
 
-------------------------------------------------------