Chapter 5: New Friends[Part 3]

The New Girl

Sora's  Point of View(Earlier in the day)

        
      With my exit of the changing, I headed to the only place I really wanted to be in my free time, the library. It took some time, I didn't want to ask anyone for help, what Suzy said still burns in my mind after our conversation. This made me realize I needed to keep my head low and wait until my father announces for the 11th billion time that we're moving. Then in my new school, I'd spend my last year and happily go to school in America. It was essential for me to leave this school with leaving any mark on the people here and them doing the same to me. That means I can't get attached to anyone here. With that thought I had the urge to laugh, me attached to people?, I barely liked by my family. I turn the corner and make my way inside the library, the tables were slightly filled with kids who I presumed were studying for their study time or lunch. I looked around for an empty seat, unable to find near an empty table I find one that contains the least amount of students. I take a book of poems out my bag, all of them are from different people from different countries translated for understanding. Reading is and will always be my paradise, that little island I'm on where I can't be reached by the outside world... My paradise is disturbed when I feel a small, quick tap on my shoulder. I turned around no one was there, then poof magically Hoseok appears across from me.

"Wasn't there just someone sitting there?" I say looking around puzzled.

"Not anymore!" he chuckles.

He grabs the book from my hands, "What's this, what are you reading"

I prop my head on my hand and look at him.

He reads the poems in awe, "this is really deep..."

"Can I have that back?" I say bitterly

"Fine fine fine," He says as he hands me back my book.

He takes out his phone and lay his head of the table; meanwhile, I open back to my page and keep on reading, in the corner of my eye I see someone walking towards the table with their head buried in a book.

I then realize who it is,"Ari!" I silently yell to her smiling and waving, she looks up from her book and her eyes widen.

Ari does a 360 turn and tries to walk away, but it's too late, she's spotted.

"Ari, where are you going?" Hoseok smirks, he pushes the empty chair next to him out and nudges, "sit here."

She turns around and fakes a smile, "Sure," she sits down and glares at me for a second or two.


I mouth, I'm sorry and go back to reading. 

Looking very uncomfortable she sits still and looks down at her hands.

"So whatcha doing Ari?" Hoseok asks inching towards her [swooning?]

She looks away, "Nothing."

"Just like you do nothing when you're alone?"

In the corner of my eye, I can see Ari cringe, reaching for her bag.

I sigh and look up from my book, "Why are you even talking to her like that? What do you even know about her?"

"You just arrived here a week ago, what do YOU even know about her?" He jabs back.

I sit there in awe, he's right I don't know her and I don't know him; I don't know anyone.

Ari realizing the pressure wasn't on her anymore gets up and sprints away.

"Ha- she got away, sneaky sneaky bi-" He stops himself mid-sentence noticing me staring.

I stay silent, while he gawks at me; then tries to make conversation, "Sora, you don't have my number right? Do you have Kakao?"

"My phone lost charge, it's dead."

"Well then just give me your number I'll ju-"

"I don't remember it," I say finally looking back down to my book.

"Sora -"

"Don't you understand? I don't want to talk to you?"

"Woah, why are you angry all of a sudden?"

"Can't say the same about you, you've been annoying all this time!" I exclaim.

Everyone's eyes are on us, unfazed; has this happened before?

Hurriedly I leave the room, how many people were watching us? And from what point?

A nauseating feel comes over me, I run over to the ledge of an open hallway window ledge and breathe heavily.

"Hey, hey Sora"

Exhaling largely I turn towards him, meaning to say,"Yes?"

Instead, I say "Blurrrrrrrggggggggggh" and throw up all over his clothes.

-20 minutes later-

As Hoseok exits the boys change room I profusely apologize again, "I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean to -"

"I know, it's fine..."

"Also, I'm sorry I called you annoying..."

"Ah yeah... I'm sorry, I know I might seem overbearingly friendly to you, but you have to make the best of the situation you know?"

"Yes, I understand..."

"Hey cheer up! I'll walk you to class Sora, if anyone asks I'm your boyfriend," he winks trying to break the tension.

"Haha, sure definitely will," I answer back sarcastically.

"I have one question..?"

"Yes, I will marry you~"

"Ew no," I chuckle,"... I just want to know... how close are you guys with Ari? Did she have my job before I did?"

His face turns blank,"We don't talk about that in school." he seems to get nervous, "Well here's your class, see you later," he awkwardly laughs.

"Wait!" I look inside the classroom, "Wait...This isn't even a classroom! Hoseok don't go!"

He runs down the hall and out of sight.

Huffing down the hall I search for my actual class.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The day goes on and my mind zones out into multiple questions. In every class the teachers call on me, expecting brilliant answers from a student that was in a prestigious school. They're only greeted by a blank stare and I'm responded to by sighs.

The final bell rings for my class, the teacher forbids anyone to be dismissed, "the bell doesn't dismiss you I do."
As she turns to write more notes on the board the students silently move away from their seats and run out.

I wait until she turns around and I look at her, she groans, "Well at least you're still here student."

Why am I still here?

Looping my bag over my shoulder, I abruptly leave without saying a word.

Outside the door, there stood Yoongi.

"Why are you here?"

"Follow me," he says briskly as he dissipates into the swarm of students.

"What if I don't?" I ask crossing my arms to my chest.

"Your loss."

Groaning I move my arms to my side and follow him outside.

Towards the school gates, I can see the rest of the guys, talking and fooling around.

"Brought her." Yoongi says moving away.

"I have a name!" I retort, "and I'm not gonna move until you all answer my questions."
 Stubborn, I cross my arms and stand my ground. 


A loud growl breaks the silence. Hoseok grips his stomach awkwardly stating, "Well... I'm hungry anyone else hungry? I'm hungry Sora are you hungry?"

"Well, I -"

"HYUNG I'M STARVING!" Shouts Taehyung yells 

"Woo! Let's get some food, Seokjin-hyung's treat!" Namjoon responds

My eyes light up, "free food, I guess I have some time then... Can we get Chinese?!" I ask a bit too giddy.

"Whatever you want," Hoseok replies ruffling my hair, "as long as Seokjin's paying."

Taehyung jumps, "LET'S BUY EVERYTHING FROM THE MENU!"

We scream, "YEAH!" and a smile pops on my face, I can't believe I'm enjoying this.
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy had a deer-in-the-headlights look as we went through the door, she left with a holler.

"What's her problem..." I murmur looking at Yoongi

He just rolls his eyes and shrugs shoulders, shaking his head in disapproval.

A disheveled woman approaches our table, she begins to apologize for her daughter's actions.

We all act as if there is no issue, we sit down and order noodles.

I finally speak up, " I need an explanation, I want to know what you all do... I mean what WE do."

They all look at one another, Namjoon signals Seokjin but he just shrugs. Taehyung and Jungkook look around uncomfortably. Yoongi sighs and responds, "if I explain everything, tell you what we do, how we do it... you're in this forever, the only way you can leave is if you die."

I feel the color drain from my face, pausing for a moment. I laugh, " it, just tell me."

 

 

A/N: Y'all didn't think I would let new year come along without an update?? WE ARE STARTING THE YEAR RIGHT! This fanfic I made will end soon, y'all will get an ending. I'm currently on my break so I am livin' my best life trying to get my together. :D