Chapter 2

Paper Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

 

Sehun stayed for several days in the hospital for his examination. Sehun"Scrabble?


"Hahaha. Another game!" She said and went to pull out her scrabble box under her bed. She had kept these board games under her bed so that whenever she makes new friends she would easily ask them to play board games with her.


"Ow!!" Sehun whined in pain. "That's not fair." He pouted.


"Panda." She called pinchingSehun's arm.


"Owww! Not again!" Sehun groaned in defeat. They were playing chess for the nth time now just to avoid boredom. Ren laughed at Sehun's defeat and put powder on his face as a penalty in every loss. Sehun looks like a white panda now, while Ren only has 3 lines of powder on her left cheek.


"Checkmate." She said, ticking the Queen away from the box and replaced it with her knight.


in the hospital if he is still suffering from headaches. Sehun never knew about this. He was enjoying his hospital days with his new found friend Ren, who is suffering from a kidney cancer. She has been living one-fourths of her life in that ward. Meeting new patients from time to time makes her feel accompanied and happy. But her ward friends never stayed the same as hers and she would often be left alone. Now then she met Sehun, things just changed with a snap. Aha hah!" Sehun laughed all of the sudden. 


"Yah. What's with that laugh?" Ren asked pushing Sehun.


"I'm going to win this." He smirked as he scrambles tiles and made a word out of it. Ren wanted to see it but Sehun was covering it securely. 


"Let me see!" Ren pouted, trying to push his hand away.


"Ahahaha. No way." Sehun laughs. Then their fun time was interrupted when a nurse entered their room.


"I'm sorry for disturbing you.. but Ren? It's time for your chemotherapy." The nurse softly spoke.


"Okay," Ren said gleefully. She stood up and went to get her coat.Sehun stood up too and went to his bed to get something.


"Sehun-a, I'll see you later," Ren said, patting Sehun's shoulder.


"Wait... " Sehun said, asking for a minute. He was looking for something in the drawer.


"What are you doing?" Ren asked and went near to him. Sehun suddenly chimed dancing like a crazy guy while shaking something in his hand.


"Here! I found it.." Sehun said, taking Ren's hand and opened it. Then he placed something on it. 


"I know your chemo is painful but hold on to this. It's my charm." He chuckled.


"Ahaha. Charm? Really? It's more like a simple keychain for me." She said wriggling the bunny keychain in front of Sehun. 


"Yah. I'm just being thoughtful." Sehun said and was about to take it back when Ren swiftly turned away. "Okay. I'll keep it. Thank you." She said, keeping it in her pocket. Sehun blew his hair and sighed. He felt his heart was racing so fast.


"Thank youSehun. If your charm doesn't work.." She paused when she sawSehun's face starts to turn sad. "But it will work right?" She said.


"Of course. The power

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter