Chapter 1

Paper Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Chapter 1: 




The sound of the ambulance disturbed the passerby's around the hospital. It was another patient in danger. The nurses quickly went to attend the patient's ambulance. It was an another attack of a severe headache for Sehun. He was at school playing basketball when he suddenly felt his head starts to crack - that's how he felt.




"Ugh. Myhead.." Sehun groaned in pain, holding his head. He was on the stretcher leading to the operating room. He was then checked by the doctor the moment he arrived in the room. He was feeling sick like his skull was going to break. He cried for his mom but his mom was out there working and didn't mind checking him. 




"A migraine." The doctor said. "Give him pain relievers but let him stay for awhile for a deeper check-up." She added and went out of the room. The nurses injected him pain relievers and made him sleep. Sooner,Sehun woke up seeing the white ceiling of the room.




"Ugh." He groaned again when he tries to lift his head but it only gave him pain. "Where am I?" He asked himself. Seeing everything white he thought of himself in heaven already and started to cry like a baby. He was sobbing so hard that he disturbed a patient that was sleeping across his bed.




"Hey. Cry-baby." 




Sehun quickly wiped his tears away and pulled himself up even though his head was heavy. He looked around to see empty beds around the room and a girl with a scarf wrapped around her head sitting at one of them.




"I'm not a cry-baby," Sehun said, still rubbing his eyes.




"You are a cry-baby. You're not dead. So don't assume that you're in heaven." The girl giggled. Her pale cheeks blushed all of the sudden.




"I said I'm not!" Sehun snapped and the girl stopped giggle.




"Sorry." She said, giving him a peace sign.




Sehun scratched his head and sighed. He took several glances at the girl who was now writing something on her big notebook. It was covered with flowery designs and a patch lock to keep it close. 




'A diary?' Sehun thought. Then he widened his eyes trying to stretch it but it only gave him pain in the head. "Unnf." He groaned again this time lying back on the bed.




"Are you okay?" The girl asked when she saw Sehun in pain again.




"I'm fine." Sehun managed to reply despite his pain. He rolled on his bed to and fro as if it would ease the pain he was suffering. "Ughhh... Make it stop.. please.." He cried, tugging his hair in frustration. "Make it stop~..ack.." He cried and cried until he felt a cold hand touched his hand. He looked up to see the girl smiling at him.


"Just take a deep breath and let it out calmly." She said. She then pushed the button behind the headboard to make the bed fold up a little so that Sehun would be in a sitting position. She took a glass of water from her table and gave it toSehun. He drank it and slowly felt the pain was fading away as he does what she told him.




"Okay?" She asked while she pats his head gently.




Sehun nodded and wiped his tears. Then when he was okay, the girl went back to her bed.




"Thank you," Sehun said, looking away. He was shy to say thank you to her because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter