Honey hunny

Your dorky smiles

Dear dear..my heart..this guy really gonne be the end of me..

Trully to his self confess as romantic dork,  cheesiness was overflowing with all he did in our place here ..i thought i was opening to different planet as the whole house was fill with rose petals (self note: vacum!! gahhh lots of work tomorow hubby..u better do it), lucky enough he didnt burn down this place with al the scented candles at every corner..oh no..not near my sofa as well (Chunnie!!!!! franticly noted to look for fire extinguisher)

i know, i become fun killer with inner thought here..tell me, how can i not doing it when he just dissapear into thin air after picking me up at the airport. not to mention, he dare to ask me to walk few hundred meters away from the furthers arrival gate to pick me up. I should add 'chicken' as into his fandom nickname..take that!! hahaha..hmmm..but i probably take it away immediately once i was sitted, i met the most gorgeous man alive who shower me all over with his wet kisses and almost strangle the love of his life with bear hugs and deafen my dear ears with sugary sweeting endering words..(cant hide my embarassment from driver @ manager ahjussi).

"yeobo hunny!!"*muacks*

"gosh i miss you !!"*muacks**muacks*

"o honey, cant wait to be with you..."*muacks*

"do you know its almost killed me to wait for your arrival "*hugs/almost stranggle*

"..gosh..yeobo..yeobo..my hunny is back in my arms "*holding my face and looking into my eyes**lips peck*

"..honey" *peck**peck*hugging his long lost teddy..

"Chunnie, honey! i'm here.."*hugging and his back*

loosing from his hold, and looking into his misty eyes..i cant hold my own feeling of being whole again with my another half that is now in my arms. the bliss i found in his eyes and fullness of oneself when im in his arm..i feel blessed.

"ehem..ehem..shall we move??"..hahaha, we totally lost in our own bubble..thank you manager ahjussi, you just poke our bubble..urghhhh *red face, hide in chunnie chest*

knock..knock on the tinted window

"Bwo.."

...dup dup dup...