another day with smiles

Your dorky smiles

last nite she just rode back with determination to sleep well ..to rise early. just few meters away  on the road, she just noticed the bright surrounding got nothing to do with the street lamp..urghh..not to mention, its was not even lighten up..too much for our tax money..stupid gov..err..out of topic here! ohh,, where are we..yahh..its the bright round moon..is it middle of the month?? again, she lost count of the calender, does this have anything to do with her aging cells..hahaha..what the heck. she was captivated by beuty of  the  moon light..soft white..with few clear clouds making cotton candy surrounding it..now this world really look like its really round. hmm, the the science book that she read thousand years ago must be right..she smile to herself again..enjoying the cool breeze on her face.

moon alone probably not the only reason she feel carefree tonite..hey..its gonna be weekend and she is not on duty this week.."yipeeee!!!'..shouting for herself. silly girl. wink yes she plan to get herself out to the city tomorow..start putting up mental notes on what she need to do. laundry, cats, books, thesis (arghhh..pain!:forget this), shoes, foods, other human then her circle of colleagues..new project in her life (yes..she has been thinking of multiple stuff regarding this)..the lists goes on..till at the t-junction. reality snap back..focus on the road..yah you biker, be serious.

thinking easy and good spirit really make her slumber much better that night. she slept with the concert video roll on till morning..ZZZZZZZZZ...the familiar face emerge again..the dorky smiles..he always accompany her sleep with bubble in her heart..get real girl..no one fangirling in their sleep too..err there's no rules say you can't..so she just fly with the flow in the summer green fields..ZZZZZZ...dog barking on the back end of the runny tract pull her to focus in her sleep..eihhh Harang! you coming along too..Harang running happily towards her..actually she is on his way..hehe..with Chunnie trailling behind him, jogged in his beanny.. trying to hold him on leash..obviously he fail miserably. Harang just dash towards her..make her bum nicely kissing the early earth. He her face wet while Chunnie try to restrain him..stop it Harang...yahhh...err why is this too real..she can feel the sharp toung surface..dog tounge surface is velvety smooth..the fur..the meowing..HAAAA...haishhhh...noooo...is it really 6.00 am..tchhh..thas was really wet dream literally..her cat!

Thanks Chunnie, now she was thinking to have few lap runs since she was force to wake up..way to go healthy life!!! off to jogging track gurl.