For all his flaws...

Your dorky smiles

 

Happy day..Should it be a happy day?..She kinda pissed of the whole day today. Not only that she was awaken by trying to stop disaster caused by no others than her housemates; petty patty little feet with claws. They trying to topple on each other for what ever reasons that she can’t even care in the early wee hours. Come on, she needs a break from these devils. Don’t you guys already own her space, now this little people clad in furs wanna grab her sleep too...Arghhh...For that she can only blame herself..hahaha,  who asked her to give so easily to that cute eyes and soft meow....so much for giving for nothing in return kinda love of pets huh.. Yes, that only happen when they need her to fill their bowl or in need of some over their itchy ears. That kinda love is totally rubbish. Where in this world something given without getting something in return? This kinda words only happen in fairy tales..hmm which tales..??

Supposed of going for house hunting, but all plan put on halters as a phone call from her assistant that morning saying that she’s on duty that day. Da*n..All the leisure of being at home goes to drain. She kinda plan of writing her thesis that day..Now so not going to happen...thank you for out of plan weekend duty on toll..The whole day she just concentrated to all cases in the wards. Lucky for her no emergency situation on that weekend, but it tiresome nevertheless. She lost all her strength to write. Hoping so much some inspiration will come to rescue her. She got few plots in head but not sure if that goes well to her style and story telling. All seem can’t be expanded. This is not god, she always taught that her style is easy breezy flow..But not this time. Especially when he is not around.

Yes, long distance relationship is difficult and very tiring. Both physical and emotionally. Not to mention financially. At least, for her: on that financial part. She know very well that Yoochun will be more than capable to get her flight almost everyday to and fro to Seoul, but, she don’t wanna rely on him all the time. She’s so committed to her career and life principles. Realising on how bull headed both of them, she make sure they make a pact about this even before they declare of getting their life together. Something that they always end up in raw when ever commitment issue arises. Both feel about it, but none of them wanna letting go of neither their commitment in carrier nor the needs of each others presence/support. It makes her wonder what actually their relationship status is. This has been going on for years. Reality is too far challenging than her fan fictional imagination. Apart from parent and siblings, this relationship is exclusively to both of them.

This entire thingy make them lead double life or triple life on different spaces. They are legal partners under the law and their family eyes, their career bring their own identity where there is no path ever cross, they are known as going to be single forever among their friends, thanks for their commitment in career and very weak rumour of serious relationship. In single word, incompatible! They must be crazy enough to be able living in this life like this for years. There were few times she wanna let go of this relationship, and she believed Yoochun did cross the same thought too. But she is Yoochun another half, and Yoochun is part of her soul. She tried to find the right words to describe this, but unfortunately she can only think of their addiction to each other. Yes, that’s what they are for each other, an addiction! They were been in these phase for quite sometimes till the optimum level is reached. Maintenance of this phase is the utter most challenging part. There were better days and gloomy days in their route.

She learned to accept most of his flaws and she hope he did the same for her. Heavy smokers, explosively emotional and sharp tongues,  prefer to keep to himself when there’s no one familiar, not very handful around the house, too good looking for his own good, choosy about his food, weak stomach, full of himself when come to fashioniesta, manipulator with his aegyo face,  living lavishly..goshhhh she can go on pointing out at his flaws. When he is mad, he can be the last person you ever wanna be with, for his tantrum can be very dramatic. What kill her the most is when he was hurt, he tend keep it to himself ..she will noticed chain of smokes in the air, firing away little by little whatever lung reserve he had. For all his flaws and more..his low husky voice and killer smile on his luscious lips is all she needed to break the worst rage she had for him. she missed him like crazy..