little tea cups..

Your dorky smiles

 

Weekend project turning great for her..she travel further than she expected and got almost lost on the way back..thanks to her genius desire to explore the new route. Back home, turning on tv and dvd player..his voice and fellow brothers filled in her living room. She stay for a while enjoying the energy from this group poured into their songs,`mental snap’..laundry! the second batch waiting in line. By evening, most of her house chores done, smiling to herself..`hehehe..me seem like jae’s perfect lady’, hahaha. Too bad that she don’t have perfect hand nor smooth skin..or else she will be filling the application form for this paarticular position: Mrs Kim Jaejoong...ekekeke..`tch’ she can almost see Yoochun pulling his smirk face on her self-talking.

“Yah..yah,you are totally mine, you really think that you have extra space to fill Jae in your heart..paboya..you already OD of me jagiya..if you try to think of others  your heart might explode you know..i don’t want to be widower too early...”.

“ouchhh!! Waeyo???” Yoochun turn around with pouting painful face when she smacked his head from behind. 

You glare at him for making jokes of your self-talking and start talking back to him. “My heart my business..so stop thinking too full of yourself Mr Park Yoochun! Leave that at the front door to all your fangirls and fanboys..tch”. with that she resume to the tea pot that she placed on the tray and bring the rest of the match cups to the garden.

She can feel Yoochun tailing behind her with his silly grinning face. Few more steps reaching the table she just noticed that she didn’t bring along the biscuits on the tray..grr..thanks to Mr Full Of Him-Self, now she have to make another trip to the kitchen.

With this in her head, abruptly turning her body back she almost collided into the owner of that dorky smiles. “YAHHHH!!” both them startled. 

Her face almost drained out of blood when she almost lost grip onto the tray...like a slow motions..one of the cups out of its equilibrium reaching the edge of the tray..loosing the battle..that little cup looks like making a back flip and falling out of the tray..”NOOOoooooooo”..she just scream her heart out without a single voice and squeezed her eyes tightly waiting the applausing sound of her fine china little tea cup smashed onto the ground..Eihhh..so dark..oh, she figure out that she’s still shutting her eyes..but the sound that she heard is not the sound that she’s expected..

..somebody giggles crazily in front of her..

”Park Yoochunnnn!!, how could you!! Oh my heart..” she took a deep breath.

Yoochun lowered his face to her’s, “you should look at your expression just now deary..its worth using Junsu exclaimation: Oh My God Sun!”..hahaha..he continue laughing and walking towards the garden table.

She regain her composure, off from cyanotic  and brain hypoxic condition..she start firing her irritation towards this particular person. When she is about to open , she noticed that he was placing the biscuit’s plate on the table and holding the little tea cup on the other hand...hmmm..mental calculating of what happening in front of her..instead of launching her irritation, mode of questions turning 360 degree into trying to understand what she saw in front of her.

“Chunnie, is that the tea cup from this tray?..did you manage to save it?.. Did you?..wait..how do you know i want to get the biscuits  when i turn around just now? ..why didn’t you tell me that you got it?..you really wanna make me have heart attack, don’t you?..you..you really wann....nmmmmm..”  a sudden peck on her lips..then tenderly smiles into her eyes..

”Dae!”..he just utter one word..then she try to finish her words..

”Youummm..”her word lost in the evening breeze as he devour into her lips again, so tenderly while slowly right hand taking the tray from her hands and place them on the table. Simultaneously his left hand lovingly cradling this face that he crazy about. His heart turn tachycardic when ever he just even think about her.

He want to let her know all this by his gestures. He placed a peck on her nosebridge and smile into her, answering her questions in uttermost seductive barritone voice,

"yes..you got the particular heart that I want to attack..wae..don't  you want to be attacked by me..?".

He winked..cat caught her tounge! gulping big lump of saliva, she just manage to her lips to control the tremble post-kissing in awe..she feel all blood rushing to her head and her cheek felt hot..omo..blushing..no..she not suppose to blushed..not again..arghhhhh..his rules her heart again...