New student

Happy life (Seohan happy love story)

Snsd seohyun y danceOne day all of student was all excite about the new student there wonder will be be a pretty lady or a handsome man. Then the new student came in to class 1-A all the student was shock the new student was a very pretty lady. "Please introduce your self " say ms.Kim

" hi my name is seo  joohyun you can call me seohyun for short" seohyun coldly say.

"Ok seohyun you can go sit next to luhan" say ms. Kim "luhan please raise your hand" say ms. Kim. Luhan raise his hand and seohyun went there.

"hi my name is xi luhan" say luhan " seohyun" say seohyun with out any expression. After class all the girls and boys ran to her really want to be her friend but seohyun just turn away and walk out of the class. All of the student wa shock " why does she have to be so cold" say one of the student.

Then at lunch all of the student was looking at seohyun like that seohyun was a aliens. Then suddenly someone came to greet her it was the queenkas of the school. "Hi my name is taeyeon" say teayeon "I'm yuri and I'm yoona I'm sunny I'm Tiffany I'm sooyoung I'm Jessica I'm hyoyeon" say the girl 

" hi seohyun" seohyun said." Can we be friends " ask taeyeon." I don't care " say seohyun " yea then we are friends then" say the girls. Every body was shock by the screaming. " mind if we sit here"ask Jessica "ok" seohyun said.

Then everybody started screaming it was the kingkas EXO. Then when seohyun saw them she was shock because luhan was in EXO.

"look the new student" say kris "she is very pretty " say Kai " no one fight with me She is mine" say sehun. " why so you guy fight about her she is very cold" say luhan "why you have interest in her too right luhan " say suho. "Hell no" luhan cursed

" came on guy let go meet her" say sehun " no you don't I will go first" say chanyeol " hey came back here"say sehun

Then they went to the table where seohyun and the queenkas was sitting at " hi mind if I sit here" say Tao "sit where ever you want" say taeyeon leader of the queenkas. " hi my name is Tao "say Tao " seohyun " say seohyun focus on the food." Hi Tao think that you already meet the new girl " say luhan " hi my name is kris I'm suho I'm sehun I'm xiumin I'm Kai I'm baekhyun I'm chanyeol I'm Chen I'm lay and I'm d.o" all of them say " call me seohyun " seohyun said " why don't you introduce yourself luhan" say luhan " no need to we are in the same class" say luhan " lucky say sehun then seohyun blush." Why are you blushing seohyun" say yuri " none of your business " say seohyun " well she is cold "xiumin whispered to luhan" yep that's what I say" luhan whispered back. Luhan and kris sit next to seohyun " oh yeah do you want to join us " say taeyeon everybody was shock by that question " hey why she have to join us" whispered yoona " well I heard that you are very talented" say taeyeon " you are a good dancer right?" Say taeyeon seohyun nodded her head " well you mind if you show us a little of your dance moves say hyoyeon " ok" seohyun say " but mind if some of you dance with me " seohyun ask " ok yoona sooyoung and hyoyeon dance with her" taeyeon said then taeyeon put the song then seohyun started dancing when seohyun finish everybody was shock even the EXO was shock too they never though that seohyun was a good dancer then taeyeon asked " do have any other talent" ask taeyeon " piano guitar sing" say seohyun they never though that the new student have so many talent " yep is you want to join snsd " ask sunny " don't care " say seohyun" ok then you are part of our group then " say yuri.

" Come to the SM tomorrow " say taeyeon seohyun didn't say any thing she just mood her head. But then the mean queenkas come which is 4minutes, and after school but hyuna and uee was not the mean queenkas they are force to came. " oh look there are the new student" say one of them" oh on here they came" say sooyoung the girls came over to the table where seohyun was sitting at " want to join us" one of them sayed snsd and exo was scare that she might say yes , but seohyun say no " ya how dare you sat no to me " say the leader" I don't want to say a second time " seohyun said while getting up to go some where else but one of the girls grab her should and pull her back" don't ignore us when we are talk to you" say one of them and push seohyun to the floor , then they walk away snsd and the exo rush to help seohyun " omg you leg is bleeding" say kris " mind your own business" seohyun say while getting up , but when she was walking  half way she fainted they hurry and rush to help her kris is the one who carry seohyun to the nurse .

Authors note -sorry if there is any mistakes this is my first fanfic hope you like it I will keep on update a new chapter soon but not so early maybe in a month I don't know so hope you like it.