#2 You're Ill

You Wouldn't Imagine

Yoongi

You felt as though you had been hit by a truck. Would this feeling ever go away? Being ill was the worst feeling in the world, but it was somewhat better since you had a lovely boyfriend to take care of you. You went straight to his apartment after work and let yourself in. Yoongi was in the bathroom, so you went straight into the bedroom and dived into his massive bed. Just as you were drifting off, the door slammed open and in walked Yoongi."Y/n! You're sleeping on the sofa; I don't want to get ill!" You tilted your head to see that he was deadly serious. Oh dear.

Jimin

Jimin was being the perfect boyfriend. He had bought you chicken soup and let you bury yourself in all the covers. Then you felt that horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach - you needed to barf. You untangled yourself from the covers and was immediately hit by the cold, but you got to the toilet nevertheless. Well, nearly. As you were coughing up the insides of your stomach, Jimin appeared in the doorway, his arms crossed, a look of disgust on his face. "Y/n, I love you, but i am not cleaning that up." And with that, he walked back to the bedroom and left you kneeling in your own barf. Oh dear. 

Taehyung

"Taehyung stop it!" He was being irritating, something you didn't need when you felt like crap. He was trying to cheer you up and take you away from your work. But your work needed doing, regardless of whether you were ill or not. You picked up your coffee and took a sip. Just at that moment, Taehyung started to do some weird rain dance thing which made you laugh, and consequently, you spat your coffee out all over your work. Tae stopped dancing and looked around. "I told you you shouldn't work when you're ill; look what you did." Even though you're ill, you still manage to somehow hit him with a frying pan. Oh dear.

Hoseok

You had dirty, dirty water. Hoseok wouldn't come anywhere near you. Oh dear.

Jungkook

Jungkook was the one who made you ill. And now you were both miserable. But at least you were together <3 LOL NO JUNGKOOK GOT WELL AND LEFT YOU ALONE WHILE HE WENT OUT. OH DEAR DEAR DEAR. 

Seokjin

Seokjin, by far, is the best boyfriend, especially when you're ill. He cleaned, he cooked, he treated you like a princess (he's the real princess we all know this). Today he decided to bake you a cake, a little guilty treat. You could smell it from your place on the couch and anticipated it. When it was time to finally eat the cake... let's just say you got a different type of ill. Before it was the flu, a common cold; now you were a mess. You promised yourself never to eat one of his cakes again. The only trouble was that Jin didn't know it was his cakes that made you even iller so he kept making them for you. Oh dear.

Namjoon

"Namjoon, pass me my pills please." The pills were really helping and you were nearly back on form. That is until you asked Namjoon to get you the pills. He broke the containor over the sink and every last one went down the drain. The best Namjoon could offer you was a sheepish smile and a hug. But even his hug wasn't proper; he lent away from your face and his arms were loopy. Oh deary dear.