#1 Breaking Up

You Wouldn't Imagine

(Preferences are the same scenarios for each of the members)

PREFERENCE #1 - Why he breaks up with you.

Yoongi

He had just settled down for his second nap of the day. You wanted to get him up and do something with him, So you decided to do the vaccuum. You woke him up from his nap, leaving him outraged and with no other option to break up with you. He can't be with someone who can't respect his naps.

Jimin 

The radio comes on during your car drive with Jimin. He was taking you the local fair, but on the way there you were both doing a karaoke to the radio. Wedding Dress by Taeyang came on and he turned it up. "I don't even like Taeyang urgh." Jimin pulls over the car and chucks you out. "It's over." He drives off, leaving you in the middle of the road. He can't be with someone who doesn't like Taeyang.

Taehyung

Tae was doing some more so you walked in and started doing even weirder . It turned into a battle and in the end you won. He was sad. He broke up with you there and then in the weirdest way possible. He can't be with someone who is more 4D than him.

Hoseok

"Hey baby, do you wanna ride this horse?" You didn't get the innuendo and got dressed in your horse riding gear, expecting him to take you to the horse ranch. Thinking he would 'get some' after, he took you. When he tried again later, you turned him down saying that you had enough fun on the ranch. He dumped you back at the horse ranch. He can't be with someone who prefers riding actual horses to riding the J-horse.

Jungkook

Jimin liked you more than he liked Jungkook. This meant Jungkook got no more special attention from Jimin, leaving him as the not-so golden maknae. Jungkook wouldn't stand for this so he grabbed Jimin and broke up with you being able to fully see the powers of JiKook. He can't be with someone who gets more attention from Jimin.

Seokjin

You were paranoid about the spot on your head so you put on your foundation and went to your date with Jin. You arrived and the light was shining down on you, making you glow. Everyone turned to look at your beauty and Jin walked up to you; you were expecting a kiss. Actually he broke up with you and walked out. He can't be with someone prettier than him.

Namjoon.

You've been hanging around Jimin to much lately and you simply don't have any jams anymore. Nuff said. Namjoon can't be with someone who got no jams.