Luhan

Finding Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I hate this.”

There was a boy standing in the crowded place, he was at an outdoor wedding ceremony. He wore a perfectly ironed black tuxedo. His hair was combed to the back and gelled perfectly neat. He stood there with a dark aura emitted from his posture, contrasting from the happy feeling in the air and all happy people congratulating the groom and bride.

Looking at the groom and bride chatting happily with the guests, he scoffed.

The music, the flowers, the drinks and everything made him feel sick.

He walked to one of the chair and sat there.

Shifted out his phone he typed in the numbers and put it to his right ear.

Waiting for the call to be answered he threw a glance at the happy groom and his bride.

“Hello? Sweetie?” The extremely familiar voice answered finally.

“Hi. I—“

“Waiitt. Aren’t you supposed to be in the wedding ceremony, Han?”

“I am, in the matter of fact.”

“So why are you calling me?”

“I feel sick.”

“Ohh come on. You can do better.”

“No, I can’t. I… I hate this… freaking much. Can I just come home?”

“Han, we’ve talked about this before.” The boy—Luhan heaved a long sigh.

“But that man makes me sick.”

“Watch your words, Han. He’s still your dad no matter what, and you’re going to live with him.”

“Keep reminding me that.”

“Your transfer papers are done. Your dad is an important person in that school.”

“And I have to care because?”

“Because you should be happy and you’ll have an amazing high school life.”

Luhan scoffed loudly.

“That’s all I can wish for you, han.”

“Don’t bother.”

“Han, I want a better life for you.”

“I’m fine living in China.”

“And who knows Korea is better?”

“It’s not!”

“Well, you’re welcomed to come back anytime. But you know you’ll only be left alone at that empty apartment because I’m busy.”

“I’m okay with that.”

“That makes me feel like a failed mom, Han.”

“You’re not.”

“Ohh… Don’t start. Let’s not talk about this. You should go back to the party.”

“I don’t plan to.”

“Han, come on. Go back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter