Three

He's my everything.. But he doesn't know that.

Haeun walked into the school with Baekhyun. They walked to their lockers and grabbed a few things. "Hey oppa." She heard a familiar voice and turned to the girl.

It was one of the queenkas. Eunjung. She sighed and watched. 

"Oh, hey Eunnie."

Haeun's eyes widened. 'EUNNIE?!' 

"How was your weekend oppa?" She asked in a sweet voice. Eunjung was that girl who was 'sweet' to people she likes. She always gets what she wants and in this case, she's going for Baekhyun. 

"It was good. How was yours?" Baekhyun gave her a charming smile.

"Great, especially after seeing you again." 

Haeun turned around and closed her locker accidentally slamming the door a bit. Baekhyun watched her walked past them.

"Oppa, let's go to class." Eunjung grinned. They walked and talked to class. When they went inside, Haeun looked at them. They were laughing and smiling. Baekhyun was about to go to his seat which was next to Haeun's, but Eunjung stopped him. 

"Baekhyun oppa, sit with me today!" She beamed. Baekhyun looked at Haeun. 

"B-but-"

"Just today oppa~ Please~" She pouted. Baekhyun nodded slowly and gave Haeun an apologetic look while Eunjung pulled him with her. 

'I.. can't believe he just left me.. for her.' She thought. 

Haeun felt a pang in her heart but ignored it. The rest of Exo K walked in and saw Baekhyun sitting with Eunjung instead of Haeun so they decided to go to Haeun. 

"Why's Baek sitting over there?" Kai asked, confused. 

"'Eunnie' asked him to." Haeun rolled her eyes. 

"Eunnie?" Sehun asked.

"Baek oppa's nickname for her." Haeun sighed and looked out the window. 

The boys looked at each other and saw the dull expression on her face. "Are you okay Haeun?" Suho asked, worried.

Haeun just nodded and sighed.

The teacher walked in and class began.

 

"Baek-" Haeun was cut off by another voice.

"Oppa!" Eunjung called Baekhyun. He turned to her and smiled. Haeun was hurt. He was spending a lot of time with her. This has been going on for a few weeks now. 

Baekhyun has been ditching her and the rest of Exo K just to hang out with Eunjung. Everytime he left, Haeun's expression would sadden. They all worried about her. 

"I-I'm going to walk home now guys, I'll see you tomorrow." Haeun gave the boys a forced smile and started walking before they could say anything.

"Guys, we need to get that stupid boy back." Kyungsoo sighed. The others agreed.

"How though?" Sehun asked. 

"Let's just talk to him.." Suho suggested.

 

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun." Jongin called. 

Baekhyun turned his head and saw the five boys standing in front of him. He beamed. "Oh! Hey! Where's Haeun?"

"She left. Someone was talking to this little-" Suho stopped Chanyeol before he finished his sentence. They glanced at Eunjung and then backat Baekhyun. 

"Can we talk. Without her." Kai pointed to Eunjung. 

"Uhh, sure, Eunjung, I'll talk to you later." He gave her a smile and walked with Exo K. "What's up?" He asked.

"What's up is that you've been leaving us, your best friends, AND Eunnie for your other 'Eunnie'." Kyungsoo told him and rolled his eyes.

"She's a nice girl.. And we hang out on the weekends too." Baekhyun tried to explain.

 

Haeun walked home by herself for the first time ever since she started walking with Baekhyun. She felt lonely. "Aish, why him?" she asked herself. 

She sighed as she opened the door and entered her apartment. She made her way to her bedroom and threw her keys on the table and her bag on the floor. She collasped on the bed and let out another long sigh. Soon, she fell asleep, feeling exhausted.

 

"Whatever Baek." Chanyeol glared. "She isn't as 'nice' as you think she is. Heck, nice can't even describe one part her." 

"Just leave him. That boy's too stubborn and dense to understand anything anyway." said Suho. He barely got angry or annoyed. Right now, he was annoyed because he knew Baekhyun was hurting Haeun and he didn't even know. 

"Wh-What do you mean by that?" Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing, just go to Eunjung, maybe she'll help you understand." Kai scoffed. 

"Hyung, we love you, as our brother, and we don't want you to get hurt or ruined by Eunjung. She's just acting so she can have you." Sehun made eye contact with Baekhyun. 

"Why are you all so against her?" Baekhyun puffed. "I like her.. guys, i haven't said anything cause i knew you all didn't like her as much, we're ..dating."

Their eyes widened a bit. Suho sighed. "As brothers, we'll stick with you. We'll respect your decisions. But just know that we already warned you and we won't support this relationship."

Baekhyun sadly looked at the ground. "She's a nice girl. Just get to know her .." He looked back up. "For me. Please."

Sehun studied Baekhyun's expression and softened. They hesitated but agreed to his request.