One

He's my everything.. But he doesn't know that.

Haeun was walking down the street, looking down at the floor. She pushed her glasses up as they slipped a bit down her nose. When she looked up, someone bumped into her. It was a boy. He looked about her age. 

He seemed to be in a rush. "Are you okay?! I'm so sorry. I'm in a rush!" He said to her.

Before she could answer, they heard noises. The boy cursed and grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him. "Wh-Where are we going?!" She shouted while running. Luckily, she liked sports, and she ran a lot. 

"We need to hide!" He shouted back. "Faster!" They ran faster and he pulled her in a dark alley when they were far enough. They were breathing heavily. "Sorry about that." The boy whispered. "I'm Byun Baekhyun. What's your name?"

"Haeun.. Lee Haeun." She smiled. 

 

"Oppa. Remember when we first met." The girl chuckled. 

Baekhyun also laughed. "Yeah, crazy meeting wasn't it? What flavour do you want Eun?"

"Strawberry!" She beamed. She pushed her glasses up when theey slipped down. 

He bought their icecreams and gave her the strawberry one. "Thanks Baek."

They walked along the pathway in silence. 

Haeun then remembered when she liked him. 

 

"Eun!" She turned around to the voice. It was her best friend, Baekhyun. "I need help." He whispered when he was up close.

"Sure, what is it?"

"My girlfrien- well, ex girlfriend won't let me break up with her. So.. um." He touched his lips and she got the idea. Her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"No. No way!"

"Pleassseeeee." He pouted cutely. She rolled her eyes, shook her head and began walking away. She wasn't going to lose her first kiss like that. But that's what she thought.

He ran after her. "I'll do anything you want! I'll even buy you things. Anything!" 

She turned around and glared at him. "You should know that I haven't gotten my first kiss yet!" She kept walking. 

"I'll bring you to Lotte World!" She stopped. "And the other things I told you is in the deal too. I'll do anything you want for a month." He smiled when she slowly turned back around.

"Fine. But only because you're my best friend." She frowned. 'Why am i doing this?! Aish. He always knows what to say' She inwardly groaned. "When." 

"Afterschool. I told her that I got over her and that I like someone else since she didn't want to break up." He sighed.

--

"Oppaaaaa~" Baekhyun's ex girlfriend clung onto his arm. 

"Yah, get off of me. I told you i like someone else." He cringed.

Before the girl could say anything else, Baekhyun pulled his arm away from the girl and walked up to Haeun. "Eun! Hey babe." He smiled. Haeun cringed at his pet name. 

"Hey." She said back in a low voice. Baekhyun walked up to her and places his hands on her cheeks. 

"I missed you." He leaned in and kissed her. Haeun's eyes widened. Luckily for her, the girl was watching from behind and not in front of her. 

She felt her heart beat faster and felt fireworks and butterflies. 

After that day, her feelings started to grow for him.

 

She sighed making the boy look at her. "Is everything okay? You look down."

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him. "Huh? Oh yeah." She smiled. 

"Okay good. If anyone messes with my best friend, I'll mess their face up." He said confidently. She felt her heart beat faster again. 'There it goes again.' She thought.

"You never answered me this question Eun. Why don't you take your glasses off if you don't even need them? You can see clearly without them anyway. I've never seen you without them." He pouted. 

"I.. don't know." She breathed. 

"Aish. I'll get it out of you one day." 

He walked her home. They didn't live with their parents anymore. They lived by themselves, close to one another. 

They would walk to school and walk back home together everyday. She is also friends with the other school Kingkas; Suho, D.O, Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol. Everyone envied but admired her and them. Yes, she did get bullied sometimes, but most of them didn't as she was close friends with Exo.

"SURPRISSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Haeun jumped when everyone shouted 'surprise' and appeared out of nowhere. She looked around her apartment and saw a sign saying happy birthday. Balloons and other decorations hung around the room. 

 

They laughed and played small games. "Let's play another game. It's a game we made up okay noona? Put the blindfold on and we'll explain. It's simple so don't worry." Sehun, the maknae of Exo K told her. She nodded. 

"Hyung, help her put the blindfold on!" Sehun told Baekhyun. The older boy walked towards you and sat next to you on the couch to help you with the blindfold.

Kyungsoo then ran to the kitchen and grabbed something. Everyone huddled up together when D.O came back. 

"Okay, so it's simple Haeun-ah." Jongin started. "Just take yourr blindfold off in three seconds."

Baekhyun was also with them. They started singing.

"Happy birthday to you~" Haeun gasped when she took the blindfold off. Kyungsoo held the cake in his hands. It was a chocolate cake. They put the numbers 17 on the cake with a few candles. He held the cake in front of her with everyone around her. 

"Make a wish!" They all said after they finished singing.

Instead of making a wish, she blew the candles out straight away. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy.

"You.. didn't make a wish.." Chanyeol told her.

She just smiled. "I didn't need to. I have everything anyone could ever wish for. A good life, with six awesome friends."

They cheered and gave her a knife to cut the cake. "You cut it to the bottom!" Joonmyun said. 

"Kiss the nearest boy!" Immediately, Jongin stood up and went with the others. She looked to her right and saw Baekhyun and blushed. 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" 

She leaned in and pecked his cheek making everyone cheer louder. 

She shook her head while giggling. 'I really didn't need a wish. I have these six dorks with me. Who would want more?' She thought happily.

"CAKE FIGHT!" Sehun shouted and threw cake at Baekhyun. Baekhyun threw cake back at him and a cake fight began. Everyone, including Haeun threw the cake everywhere. Even though her living room was going to be dirty and messy, she didn't care at all that time. She just wanted to have fun.

___________________________________________________________

First chapter! (: I hope you all liked it !