Their Daily Question

Dear, Daddy's Daughter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eomma, where’s appa?”

Jung Eunji wasn’t surprised by her daughter’s daily question every time she was waking her up. She just smiled and carried the three and half years old girl into her arms and was about to take her to bathroom for a wash. “Your appa is having his breakfast, bunny,” she answered as one of her hands was fixing her daughter’s bangs caringly.

Hearing what her appa was doing, the little girl slid down from her mother’s arm and scooted out to their dining room, leaving her mother bewildered. Eunji heaved a sigh and shook her head in astonishment though she faced this kind of thing every day in their family house. Kim Hyosung, the first daughter of her and Kim Sunggyu was such a daddy girl that every time she just woke up in the morning, the girl always got hype to meet her father first, abandoning her mother.

“Yah! Kim Hyosung, wash your face first!” she reprimanded and tried to catch her pace behind.

While Hyosung, once she opened the door and saw her appa was sitting around the dining table, she sped up her pace until she bumped over her father’s side with a bear hug causing him skipping his breath by the sudden attack. “Appa!” she squealed and looked up at her father’s face with a wide similar smile as her mother had plastered on her face.

“Aigoo, our bunny has woken up?” Sunggyu was melted by her cuteness and reached his arms for her, carrying her on to his lap. He pecked her cheek and then nuzzled his nose over her tiny nose while Hyosung giggled by her father’s action toward her.

“Hyosung-ah, let’s wash your face first,” Eunji repeated her words firmly as she wanted to disciplined her own daughter so that she won’t grow up abruptly.

“You have not washed your face?” Sunggyu faked his surprised tone and the little girl could only grin in guilty for her father’s question.

“Come on, let appa wash my bunny’s face….” She nodded happily as her father stood up with her in his arms and walked toward the bathroom.

Whilst, the mother squinted her eyes at them and pouted. “Eish, Hyo appa, can you stop spoiling your own child so that she can be an independent girl in her future life?” she hissed.

“This is not spoiling, but showering my love to my own child, my dear wife…,” he corrected her before leaning over to leave a peck on his wife’s lips when he walked passing her with Hyosung in his arms.

“Oppa!” she slapped his arm lightly and whispered at him while eyeing their daughter because of his sudden kiss in front of their underaged daughter.

Luckily, Hyo was looking at another direction and now she was wondering why his father giggled himself while her mother was blushing. But then she just shrugged it away from her innocent mind since she was so excited that her appa was going to take her to bathroom to wash her face.

And there, her appa washed her face carefully after rolling his sleeves up to his elbow—he has not worn his blazer yet. He damped and rubbed her face softly without leaving any single part of it. As a caring father he was, Sunggyu didn’t even mind to make her snorting any mucus from her nose by his hand. He was happy when he has done washing her face and looked proudly at her clean and shining pretty face.

“Look, my pretty bunny is getting even prettier now…,” he snuggled his nose over her face again as his usual habit. Of course, he was that typical father who loved to see how pretty his daughter was and that his daughter would always be the prettiest girl ever.

When they came out back to dining room, Eunji has already been waiting for them with his blazer and bag in her hand while another one stretched out to take Hyo from her father’s arms. “Come on, Hyo. Appa has to go to his work now.”

“No! I want to go with appa!” she dodged and hugged her father’s neck instead.

“But appa has to go, Hyo-yah,” Eunji insisted, though she knew it very well that no one could deal with Hyo when she was pleading for her father. The little Hyo always needed to see her father or else she would be sulking for entire day. Thus, Eunji foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter