Big Baby Wants Baby

Dear, Daddy's Daughter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Were you anticipating Kim Sunggyu and Jung Eunji’s more intimate moments once they finally could distract their daughter by her tortoise pet?

Maybe you’d be disappointed—since they were basically didn’t make any change because Sunggyu got a lot busier in his company thus he often got home at a very late night just to throw himself to slumber, he even barely faced or talked to his wife and daughter.

Eunji felt somehow worried about him. He often skipped his meal and barely got any sleep. Sometimes she found him still doing his job in study at early morning and slept there in such uncomfortable position thus Eunji had to wake him up, telling him to move to their room.

And tonight as usual, he came home at almost midnight with a smell like alcohol lingering around him.

“Are you drunk, oppa?” she looked at him in so much concern when she was opening the front door for him.

“Not really. Only few a few glasses. I drove myself here though,” he bent forward to plant a kiss on her forehead. “How’s Hyo?”

“She’s good. And as usual, playing with her Ppyongie all the time…,” she took his bag and blazer before striding to their room, following by him who was undoing his necktie.

“Ppyongie? The tortoise finally has a name then?” he chuckled, though Eunji caught a tired note in his voice. “Ji-yah, can you help me with this?” he referred to his necktie which was clumsily strangling his neck instead of being off.

She turned around to him after placing his briefcase and blazer and chuckled by the sight of him fixing his necktie clumsily like a child. She then brought her hands up to help him taking off his necktie. “Hm. The tortoise has a name now. She named it Ppyongie—oppayah seriously, what have you done to your necktie to be this crinkled?” she was now struggling with his necktie.

“… don’t know.”

His unsure answer eventually made her looking up at him, at his tired face. She tiptoed and sniffed his lingering scents. “Oppa, you really are drunk. Why didn’t you call a substitute driver or a cab to be home? What if some accidents happen?” she scolded him, still struggling with his tie while he could only be silent, feeling floored by her scolds.

“Later if I see you driving home alone while drunk again, I won’t allow you to come in, oppa!”

“Sorry…,” he pouted, scared by her threat. He then circled his arms around her waist and brought her closer to him. “You look so pretty tonight, Ji,” he praised her not in his usual seducing tone, but in such a surrender tone. He bent forward to capture her lips by his for a brief.

“Hm, and you’re really tasted like alcohol, oppa,” she kept nagging after parting their lips. And he pouted because of his failed attempt to soften her.

“Done.” she exclaimed as she finally managed to take off his necktie before ing his shirt and tugging it off then she continued her nagging. “Now get a shower and sleep. I’ll make a hangover soup for you tomorrow morning, oppa.”

“Ne…,” he obeyed her like a child obeying his mother’s nags.

When he has finished showering, she was already laying on bed heading to slumber. He crept under the duvet behind her and slipped his arms around her waist, tugging her closer to him. She then rolled to face him with a certain look of worry plastered on her face.

“Oppa, have you eaten?” she asked.

“Hmm… it’s already late though. Let’s just sleep, Ji,” he pulled her closer, leaning her head against his chest.

She was about to hug him back when she heard his stomach’s growling desperately. Kim Sunggyu obviously skipped his dinner again tonight. She then looked up to meet with his toothy smile.

“On second thought. I think I’ll have ramyun before sleeping,” he shifted to climb off the bed.

“No ramyun in the night,” she said firmly, stopping him. “You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter