Something Off

Dear, Daddy's Daughter!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: forget to say, beware of cheesiness on this chap... :"3

 

“Oppa, can you help me with this?” Eunji showed him her ped dress on her back and let her hairlock dangling on one shoulder for giving him better access.

Sunggyu smirked by the sight. He helped her to zip her dress as she asked for—but too slow for her liking. He purposely brushed his hand on her while zipping her dress up, bringing shiver down to her spine.

“Oppa, hurry up! Or we will be late for the party!” she was blushing hard because of his playfulness.

He chuckled but then finished his work eventually before circling his arms around her waist protectively.  He kissed her bare shoulder then leaned his chin over it. “Should you wear this kind of dress, Ji?” he whispered right into her ear while looking at her reflection on the full length mirror in front of them. She was clad in a short tight black dress that clung enticingly to every curve she had. The cut was way too low in his opinion. He liked it though, but only for himself, not for her showing publicity.

She pried his arms off her and turned around facing him with chuckles. “I’m just trying to match up with your attire, yeobo…,” she muttered while fixing his button up shirt collar and the hem of his black blazer suit. “At least I want to look presentable beside you….”

But the problem was, she was not only presentable, but she was just too delectable.

“You know you look so gorgeous in all black like this, oppa.”

But you are more gorgeous.

He looked down at her and smiled warmly as he watched her touching his up-styled hairlock. Her eyes seemed sparkling brightly as she bit her lip for concentrating.

Those lips.

Her lips.

Her plump and soft delectable lips.

He was unconsciously leaning forward to her as if he was pulled by a magnet inside her.

And so was she.

She stared at his face and noticed what he wanted at that moment and as he pulled her waist closer to him, she naturally closed her eyes, welcoming anything he was going to do to her. Her hands leaned on his broad chest, carefully not to crumple on his neat attire. She felt his forehead leaned against her and their nose brushed each other. She was anticipating something obvious.

But he never did it.

Because later, she heard him chuckling in their current position thus she could feel his breath over her lips. She opened her eyes just to meet his eyesmile and feeling him shaking by laughter.

“Why are you laughing?” she pouted in disappointment.

“Don’t you see there’s something off here?”

She tilted her head in confusion.

“Remember how every time we had this kind of moment and Hyo just eventually walked in and disturbing us?” he nuzzled his nose over her, still chuckling.

Being reminded by the fact about their daughter, she eventually laughed as he did. But then somehow she felt something pang in her heart, longing for their baby daughter they left in Sunggyu’s parents’ house because of tonight wedding party of their friend they were going to attend. She blankly fiddled with his shirt button while murmuring, “Missing her, are we?”

He nodded quietly then kissed her forehead softly and squeezed her arm gently. “Come on. We shall hurry up to the party so that we can pick her up soon.”

“Alright, give me ten minutes more, and—can you please give me my black heels from the racks over there, oppa?” she pointed at her shoe racks in the corner of their room while attaching her accessories. Sunggyu complied her and brought her heels in his hands then sat himself on the edge of their bed waiting for her finishing her preparation. He knew it very well that woman indeed needed more time to prettify themselves even though they were already pretty.

“Oppa, should I make a bun or just let my hair down?” she asked for his thoughts while lifting her locks showing her neck curves.

His heart skipped beat by her action as he eyed more of her bare skin. If he was a vampire, he would be sure to attack her delectable neck and her dry right here and there right at that moment. Fortunately he somehow could manage his desire.

“Just let it down, I like that better,” so that it will cover that y neck of yours from any hungry eyes later.

“Are you sure? But it looks tidier this way,” she tilted her head, showing another side of her neck.

“Just. Let. It. Down. Ji.” He repeated his words firmly.

“Alright, I’ll let it down. Don’t pout like that oppa, you look ugly,” she bent down to pinch his cheek while giggling because of his cute mood swing before snatching her heels from him then heading outside followed by him.

***

 

Eunji was so gorgeous that night he could never leave his eyes off her. However he also noticed that many guys were stealing glances at her while she didn’t get any clue at all. If he could he would prick all of those sinful eyes so that they would never land their gazes over his wife anymore.

And although he was chatting with his peers, he kept peering at another side of the venue checking what she was doing and who she was talking to. At least she was currently having a chat with her girl friends thus he still felt on ease.

“Wow, seems like someone is approaching your wife, Bro. A handsome guy,” Yoseob reported as he nudged his arm when Sunggyu was drinking his beverage and he grinned playfully teasing him.

He eventually was choked by his drink and coughing hard. “What? Who? Where?” he groaned angrily with his eyes blazing in fury

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter