Truth or not

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“L!” she gasped as she saw his figure planting in front of the door.

“Hello baby! I heard you were sick so I came to see you” he gently smiled at her.

Sunmi lowered her head and turned around. Her messy hairs were covering her teary eyes *Why did he came?*

L frowned confused at the cold attitude. He walked toward her and lay his hand on her shoulders however she slapped it and stepped aside.

Her boyfriend blinked dumbfounded “Sunmi? Are you alright?”

“Don’t touch me” she mumbled.

“What?” he asked puzzled.

“Don’t touch me!” she yelled at the top of her lung.

Clueless, L was determined to know what is going on with her. He grabbed her arms and spun her around.

Shocked travelled his face at the sight of her face.

“Why are crying? Tell me?”

Sunmi closed her swollen eyes.

“SUNMI!”

She didn’t have the courage to speak up, she grabbed the cellphone on her desk and showed him.

L’s eyes widened. The boy snatched the cellphone from her hand, his face hardened by the second, then his expression turned darker and darker as he flipped photos *That es, I will kill her*

His attention shifted to Sunmi. She was bursting into tears. His face fell “Sunmi…please believe me…I”

“I DON’T KNOW!!!!” she bawled confused.

“YOU ALSOLUTELY HAVE TO TRUST ME! VICKY BUILT ALL OF THIS! I’M NOT LIKE L.JOE!” L shouted back in outrage.

Sunmi kneeled and covered ears with her hands. Pain was the only sentiment in her heart right now.

L sighed and sat in front of her, then he pulled her into a tight hug “Don’t be like this, I’m as hurt as you” he whispered in her eyes.

All of sudden, she fainted in his arms.

“Sunmi? Sunmi! Sunmi!” he called while lightly slapping her cheeks *Oh no! She has fever!*

He gazed down at her face *I will make you regret what you did Vicky!*