Good or bad day?

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

Times flew really fast. Sunmi’s birthday arrived. That day, after class Sunmi went shopping with Suzy. In fact, Suzy had the mission to keep Sunmi far away from L since he was preparing a surprise for her.

Meanwhile, L was on the way of his house when he was stop by the scene in front of him.

 

“Please let go of me~” a high school girl screamed while struggling from the grab of the boy.

“Vicky?” he said to himself.

Somewhat she heard him and turned around “Myungsoo!” She shoved the boy’s hand away and rushed toward L. Before he could do anything, she encircled her arm through his.

“Myungsoo, please tell him to not disturb me anymore. He doesn’t believe that I have a boyfriend”

The other boy snorted “So you were telling the truth” with a sight, he walk away.

When the boy disappears, L took his arm back “Please don’t trouble me like this”

Vicky looked at him dumbfounded “You were never this cold with me when we were going out together. Is it because you have a new girlfriend?”

“How---?” “Well even if I’m your ex-girlfriend, what if I’m attacked by some ert?” she cut him off.

He sighed “Arasso, I will stay with you”

Both of them headed to a coffee next to his house.

 

On the other side of the city, Suzy was about to release Sunmi.

She glanced at her watch *I promise to let Sunmi go at 6PM, it’s about time*

“Sunmi-ah, I’ve bought all stuffs I need, let’s go home. On the way, we will pass at L’s house. I have something to give him”

“You have something to give to my boyfriend?” she frowned.

A little upset by the fact, L asked Suzy and not her. She became all sad and depressed.

Not willing to see her friend like this on her birthday, Suzy spilled it out “Okay, okay. The thing I need to give him is you. So forgive me and smile!”

Relieved, Sunmi smiled as she ordered.

“So maybe I can leave you alone. My mother just beep me, I have to rush home”

“Arasso, you are officially dismiss from your mission”

Suzy smiled and hugged her friend “Thank you and Happy birthday”

 

After separating with Suzy, Sunmi went to L’s house. However, when she arrived there, she saw the most unpleasant scene on this world. Without a word, she ran away.