Cousin

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“I’M SO SORRRRYYYY!” Sunmi pleaded in front of Suzy.

Suzy chuckled “Stand up, you look like a beggar”

She pulled her friend up.

Shyly blushing, Suzy confessed “Actually something happened yesterday”

Sunmi frowned confused.

“Sungyeol took me to the cinema after he took me home”

“Aww really?? But aren’t you supposed to go at that meeting?” Sunmi asked.

Suzy began to tell what happened at the group date.

“Ohh, that’s so romantic~” she sang.

“But I don’t really understand. I think he just wanted to help me to escape from that place. Since you left me alone” Suzy narrowed her eyes at her.

“I already told you. I’m sorry! And it’s all because of L, he ---“ “Oh L” she cut her off.

With a sly smile, she started to teased Sunmi “Between you and L, it’s hot right?”

Sunmi gave a weird laugh “What are you talking about? Nothing happened”

“I might be shy, but I’m not stupid. It’s obvious that you like each other. Talking about this, since this morning, you keep avoiding L”

“Aniyo, you are totally wrong!” she protested, her voiced slightly cracked.

Out of nowhere, Sunyeol burst out behind them.

“BOO!” he shouted.

“AAAAHH” Both of the girls screamed as they jumped surprised.

Sungyeol giggled, pleased by his joke.

“What are you talking about?”

“About you~” Sunmi responded.

His expression brightened “Really?” “No” she teased him.

Sunyeol’s face turned sad “How mean of you? Hopefully Suzy is here” he smiled and put his arm around her shoulders.

Suzy madly blushed; she looked at her and mouthed “Help me”

Sunmi chuckled “It’s enough Sunyeol, Suzy is mine” she said as she shoved his hands away.

“Why are you so mean. Aren’t you my best friend’s friend?” he pouted. Then he added “L told me what happened yesterday”

Sunmi started to feel embarrassed. The scene of the day before popped out in her head, until, the moment L called L.Joe by his real name.

She cleared her throat “Sungyeol, do you know a boy named L.Joe?” she hesitantly asked.

Sungyeol looked at her surprised “Yeah, I know him. He is L's cousin”

“Cousin??” she repeated confused.

“Yep, but they hate each other since the kindergarten. How do you know L.Joe?” he suddenly asked.

“Oh, I…I…“ she was cut off by bell “Pali, or we will be late”

The three of them dashed in their classroom.