Final

Discovering a Woogyu Fanfic

No One’s POV:

“OF COURSE I GIVE A LEE SUNGJONG!!! I WOULDN’T ING ASK YOU IF I DIDN’T WANT TO ING KNOW!!!” Sunggyu yells at the younger, but soon feels terrible for yelling at the younger when he sees Sungjong’s frozen expression.

Although, Sunggyu starts panicking when he sees the youngers eyes start to tear up.

“I’m sorry Sungjong-ah. Please forgive me…. I didn’t mean to yell at you.” Sunggyu says in a gentle voice as he pulls the younger into his arms.

“Please don’t cry.” Sunggyu says as he starts to draw soothing circles on the youngers back when he feels his shirt getting slightly damp.

“You always do this….” Sungjong manages to say in between sobs.

“What?” Sunggyu questions.

“You always comfort me when it’s just us, but you abandon me when we’re in public. Why do you do this hyung?” Sungjong questions as he pulls away from Sunggyu to look at the leader in the eyes.

“I…. It’s a publicity stunt.” Sunggyu confesses as he looks down at his feet.

“A p-publicity stunt?” Sungjong stutters, eyes going wide.

“Yes…. You can ask the others. Manger-hyung came to me and told me.” Sunggyu replies, still not meeting the youngers eyes.

“W-Why didn’t you tell me?” Sungjong asks in a quiet voice.

“I couldn’t bring myself to tell you. I’m sorry. I knew it was going to be hard trying to be distant from you, but if you knew…. I don’t think I would have been able to follow the order.” Sunggyu replies.

“You could have told me hyung…. All this time, I thought that you might be cheating on me with Woohyun-hyung.” Sungjong says as he lets a small warm smile play on his lips.

“Of course not!! I would nev-“ Sunggyu starts to say as he lifts his gaze to meet Sungjong’s, but gets cut off when the younger presses his lips on Sunggyu’s.

When Sungjong pulls away, it was Sunggyu's turn to be frozen in place.

“Sungjong-ah….”

“I’m glad that you told me hyung. At least I know the truth now, but no more secrets…. Okay?” Sungjong says with a warm smile.

“Of course. No more secrets.” Sunggyu replies as he pulls the younger into a tight hug as he keeps apologizing.

“Stop apologizing hyung. I forgive you.” Sungjong says as he lets out a chuckle while he gently Sunggyu’s hair.

At least I’m not the only one passionate for this relationship.

 

A/N: This is the end of this fanfic! Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Please tell me your thought in the comment section!!