Chapter 1

Discovering a Woogyu Fanfic

No One’s POV:

Sungjong sat motionless on the couch with a shocked expression playing on his face while he had his iPad on his lap.

“Yah maknae!!! What’s with that look on your face?!” Sungyeol asks from the kitchen as he takes two bottles of Vitamin water out of the fridge before he makes himself a cup of iced coffee.

“Yeah Sungjong-ah. Are you doing okay?” L asks as he catches the bottle of Vitamin water that Sungyeol threw at him from the kitchen before he sat down on the couch beside the maknae.

Without uttering a single word or sound, Sungjong picks his iPad up from his lap and hands it over to L, his facial expression still frozen in shock and attention fixed on the wall in front of him.

“What it is it Myungsoo-ah?” Sungyeol asks as he hands Sungjong a bottle of Vitamin water, but when the younger doesn’t take it or say anything, Sungyeol grabs one of the maknae’s hands and places the drink in it before he leans over slightly to see what was displayed on the iPad’s screen.

L doesn’t say anything as his attention was fixed on the screen so Sungyeol doesn’t say anything else when he sees the his boyfriend’s face becoming more serious by the passing second before he pulls his drink up to his lips and takes in a mouthful. The tall vocal, swishes the liquid in his mouth before he lets the cool liquid slide down his throat, leaving behind the aroma and taste of coffee behind inside his mouth.

After a while L finishes reading and with a surprised look playing on his face, he reaches over and passes Sungyeol the iPad so that the other vocal who was enjoying his cup of coffee could read it.

Once the tall vocal finished reading, he presses the sleep button on the top of the device and places the iPad down beside him as he looks over at the maknae with a worried expression.

“Sungjong-ah….” Sungyeol starts saying as he reaches over to wrap an arm around the maknae’s shoulders.

Before either males on either side of Sungjong could say anything, the maknae quietly got up and headed towards Sunggyu’s room that the leader shared with Dongwoo and sat down on the leader’s bed, waiting for the Sunggyu to return from the grocery store with Woohyun and most likely walk in at the same time as the YaDong couple returned from the gym.

Not too long after Sungjong walked into the leader’s room, Sunggyu and Woohyun walked into the dorm with grocery bags in their hands while Dongwoo and Hoya walked in soon after with a duffel bag slung over each of their shoulders. The four guys took off their shoes and stepped into the dorm.

The two power vocals walked into the kitchen before they set the bags down on the dining table while the two rappers headed towards Hoya’s room to play video games.

“Gyu-hyung! I think you might want to head over to your room. I think you have some explaining to do to our maknae.” Sungyeol says as he places his empty cup into the sink.

“Yeah hyung. We’ll clean up here.” L says with a smile as he places the bottle of Vitamin water beside the bags on the dining table and pushes Sunggyu to the side.

With a confused expression, the leader just nods and makes his way towards his room.

The leader slowly opens his room door to find Sungjong sitting on his bed.

“Sungjong-ah?” Sunggyu asks as he steps in and closes the door behind him before he heads towards the place where his and Dongwoo’s closets were located.

“Jong-ah?” Sunggyu tries again as he opens his closet as he slips off his hoodie and puts it on a hanger and hangs it in his closet.

“Hyung….” Sungjong says in a quiet voice, barely audible.

“Hm?” Sunggyu hums as he looks over at his boyfriend with a smile, but his smile soon turns into a frown before he moves to sit down beside the maknae.

“Hyung…. Do you not love me anymore?” Sungjong asks, looking at his lap.

“NO! Why would you ask that sort of thing?!” Sunggyu replies shocked before he slips his shirt off and slips on a grey tank top.

Sunggyu quickly takes off his pants and slips on a pair of navy blue basketball shorts before he quickly makes his way over to sit beside Sungjong on his bed when the younger doesn’t say anything.

“Hyung…. It seems like we’re drifting apart….” Sungjong mutters.

“What do you mean?” Sunggyu asks confused.

“Why are you avoiding me and mean to me when we’re in public hyung? Are you ashamed of us?”

 

To be continued….