Chapter 3

Discovering a Woogyu Fanfic

No One’s POV:

Two hours after the incident, Dongwoo managed to get their leader back onto his feet so that they could practice.

All Infinite members changed into comfortable clothing, which was basically sweatpants, track pants or shorts with a tank top or a t-shirt that didn’t stick to their bodies like glue, before they headed to Woollim Studio.

When they arrived at the studio and opened their practice room door, they found Sungjong on his phone while sitting on the couch.

“Sungjong-ah…. I-“ Sunggyu started saying, but gets cut off by the maknae as he stands up.

“Let’s get this practice over with.” Sungjong says as he moves in front of the mirror to stretch after he throws his phone on the couch.

“Sungjong-ah, listen to-“ Sunggyu starts once again, but gets cut off.

“Please…. Please, let’s just practice Sunggyu-hyung.” Sungjong says as he tries to calm himself so that he doesn’t start yelling at the leader.

Sunggyu quiets down before he walks towards the other side of the room before he stretches out his own muscles.

“Gyu-hyung.” Hoya calls the older's name, snapping the older out of his thoughts.

“Yeah?” Sunggyu responds as he turns to face the rapper.

“What song do you want to start off with?” Hoya asks.

“Let’s start off with relaxing our vocals.” Sunggyu says with a smile.

“So…. Diamond?” Hoya asks as he walks towards the computer that was hooked up with the large speakers that were around the room.

“Yeah.” Sunggyu replies before he moves to stand in his position.

“Do you want to practice some of our old songs today so that we don’t forget the choreography hyung?” Hoya questions while he scrolls through the songs.

“We can do that after.” Sunggyu responds as he looks through the mirror at Sungjong who was deep in thought after he moved to stand in his position.

Hoya nods before he clicks on the MR for Diamond before he moves to stand in position.

When the song starts playing, Sunggyu starts it off as he stares at the maknae while he sings.

Woohyun finished the song before the music faded away.

Dongwoo watched Sunggyu carefully as the older moved to sit down on the floor.

“Let’s go with Back.” Sunggyu mutters before he moves to his position.

Woohyun was the one who walked over to the computer to play the MR while Sungyeol sat down and leaned against Sunggyu while the older did the same.

“You okay hyung?” Sungyeol asks quietly.

“I guess….” Sunggyu mumbles before the music started playing.

After a while the song finished and the members ended the song while standing.

“I’m sorry guys. Carry on with practice. I…. I’m going to get something to drink from the vending machine.” Sunggyu says in a weak voice as he runs his hand through his hair a couple times before opening the door and walking out of the room.

“I…. I’m going to follow Gyu-hyung.” Woohyun says.

“Stay here Woohyun-ah. I’ll go. We don’t want both of our power vocals missing.” Dongwoo says as he pushes Woohyun aside before he jogs out the door to follow Sunggyu.

After the two oldest members left, the rest of the members fell quiet as they glanced at Sungjong who was sitting on the floor with his face buried in his hands.
“Sungjong-ah? Are you okay?” Sungyeol speaks up as he moves to sit down beside the maknae.

“I’m fine…. Perfectly fine….”

 

To be continued…