Chapter 4

Discovering a Woogyu Fanfic

No One’s POV:

Sunggyu leaned on the vending machine with tears pooling in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall.

“Gyu-hyung!”

Hearing Dongwoo’s voice causes Sunggyu to look at the direction where the call came from as he sees Dongwoo jog up to him.

“Hyung…. Are you okay?” Dongwoo questions.

“I’m fine Dongwoo-yah. I just wanted coffee.” Sunggyu says simply as he returns his attention to the vending machine before he slid his card on the scanner before he pressed a button.

“You don’t look okay.” Dongwoo says, concern evident in his voice.

“I messed up Dongwoo-yah.” Sunggyu says with a deep sigh as he bends down to get his can of coffee out of the machine.

“What did you mess up hyung?” Dongwoo questions.

“I…. I’ve been mean Sungjongie and always hung out with Woohyun in public.” Sunggyu explained slowly.

“So? It’s a publicity stunt. Manger-hyung already told us.” Dongwoo says, still confused.

“Why don’t you just tell him?” Dongwoo questions.

“I want to! It’s just…. He’s avoiding me.” Sunggyu says.

Before either guys could say anything, Hoya runs towards them with a panicked expression.

“GYU-HYUNG!!” Hoya yells.

“What?” Sunggyu questions.

“Sungjongie got really frustrated with his dancing and he’s not crying while cursing at himself.” Hoya says in a panicked tone.

“Why don’t one of you talk to him?” Dongwoo questions.

“That’s the problem hyung. He let any of us touch him.” Hoya says as he turns to run back to their studio.

Dongwoo follows behind Hoya running while Sunggyu walks back while sulking.

After a short walk, Sunggyu arrives in front of the door of Infinite’s dance studio.

Sunggyu lets out a long sigh and was about to walk away when he heard someone scream inside.

Shocked and worried, the leader threw open the door to see Woohyun on the floor with a broken down Sungjong who was leaning on the mirror, face buried in his hands.

“Leave me alone.” Sungjong mumbles.

Sunggyu hated when the two got into an argument, but he hated it when Sungjong cried more.

The leader handed Sungyeol the can of coffee knowing that the younger loved coffee before he walked over to the maknae. Sunggyu bent down and grabbed a hold of Sungjong’s wrist and pulled him up before he dragged the younger out the door and into an empty recording studio.

The entire way there, Sungjong struggled, but Sunggyu’s been working out with Woohyun and Dongwoo so he was stronger.

When the two got into the room, Sunggyu let go of Sungjong’s wrist and locked the door before he turned to look at Sungjong who had puffy eyes with tear stains on his cheeks.

“What do you want hyung!!!???” Sungjong screams at the older.

“YAH LEE SUNGJONG!!” Sunggyu yells at the younger.

This shocks Sungjong because people rarely saw the older raise his voice.

“Sungjong-ah…. Do you remember what I said when you asked me if I hated anything?” Sunggyu says in a gentle voice after he takes a couple of deep breaths to calm himself down.

Sungjong remembered, but he didn’t say anything so Sunggyu continued.

“I told you that I hated it when he got into fights, but I hate it even more when I see you cry.”

“Tell me Sungjong-ah…. Why are you crying?” Sunggyu asks as he walks towards Sungjong who backs up a bit which causes Sunggyu to stop.

“Like you give a .” Sungjong grumbles out before he pushes past Sunggyu to open the door, but stops dead in his tracks when he hears Sunggyu’s next words.

 

To be continued….