-8- Rising Anger

It's Not Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
08

-_____'s pov-

"I was just kidding." Niki pushed my shoulders. Then I out. I couldn't remember what happened afterwards.

"_____ you bum!! Open your eyes! ERMAGAWD IS SHE ALIVE OR DEAD?!! SOMEBODY COME AND RESCUE THIS BUMHOLEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEE~~~!!!"

Helen began crying. It sounded like an police siren. As much as I wanted to quiet her down I wanted to rest on the cold hard concrete floor. *SLAP! "AHHHHHH! AISH IT HURTS!!!" I screamed in pain. I quickly sat up before she could slap me again. "_____....._____ you're awake!!" Why out of all the ways she could wake me up, why slap me?

I looked around curiously. I couldn't understand why I was lying on the floor in the first place.

I felt a strong pain on my neck and shoulders.

I couldn't move. I tried to take a glimps at my shoulders without moving my neck too much. On my shirt there were red stains on it. Is that...BLOOD?!!

I heard a scream. I turned to see who it was.

It was Baekhyun. "MY EYELINERRRRRRRRRRRRR ITS ALL RUINEDDDD!!!!"

His eyeliner on his eyes were all dripping and smudged everywhere and all wet. It was leaking black stuff everywhere.

Then I remembered. I fell. I tumbled down into the water and I couldn't move. The pain from my shoulder and neck was holding me back and as I sunk deeper and deeper into the water I was slowly getting out of breath. As I lost conscious I felt someone grab me. Then everything went blank.

I looked at baekhyun. He was wet from head to toe like me and had a towel over him. Had baekhyun saved me??!!

I walked up to baekhyun feeling bad for ruining his eyeliner.

"Baekhyun... thank you for saving me. I'm sorry about your..erm...eyeliner. I promise I will buy you another eyeliner tomorrow and I will buy you a waterproof one" ^-^

His sad upside down smile turned the right way up. It was nice seeing him smiling again. The filming of "you're my oppa" was stopped due to my accident.

It was our first variety show and yet I ruined it for everyone a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter