-10- School?!

It's Not Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
10

-Daeun's pov-

Ughh my night shift is so tiring. There are obviously no customers at night so WHY DOES A NIGHT SHIFT EXIST FOR GOODNESS SAKES?!!

Then the door opened. I never knew the sound of a door opening could be so welcoming .

"(^0^)~♪Hello~ Welcome t- Eonnie w..w.what are you doing h..h.here?" Why on earth is eonnie here? I stepped back in shock bumping into the wall. Maybe doors aren't so welcoming after all.

"That's what I want to ask....Daeun"

She glared at me. I couldn't dare look at her in her eyes. I was too scared..I was too afraid to. Then the door opened once again "Yah _____ you- walk- so fast- HOLY #$÷&×%!!?÷÷₩$ WHY ON EARTH ARE THERE TWO _____?!! MY EYESSSS SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH MY EYES!!"

Hmmm...customers these days...-_-

-Fiona's pov-

"Anybody want instant noodles???" sadly I was the only one ㅠㅠ. Then I remembered ______ leaving for the store. I rushed out to catch up to her. She was no where to be seen so I walked my way to the store all alone. Inside I saw _____ standing infront of the counter. I happily pushed the door open"Yah _____ you walk so fast- HOLY #$÷&×%!!?÷÷₩$ WHY ON EARTH ARE THERE TWO _____?!! MY EYESSSS~~~ SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH MY EYES!!" before I could say no more _____ rushed out of the store.

-______'s pov-

I felt that if I stayed and said another word despite all the questions I had for her I would end up crying and yelling all night and just at that time Fiona walked in yelling weird jibberish (-△-)

I ran out of the store and rushed towards the dorm. I opened the door and went inside the dorm. Everyone was all asleep so it was dead quiet. I pushed open the door to our room and quietly slipped into bed and cried myself to sleep.

-next morning-

"______....._______!!!!!!"

I woke up and the first thing I saw was a massive black square thing in my face. I could see the reflection of my ugly swollen face from crying all night. I was pulled out of bed by Yanti. "Quick! get ready for school!!"

School??? SCHOOL?!!!Wait what???

"What do you mean school?"

My throat was sore after cryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter