-6- Confront

It's Not Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
06

-Helen's pov-

Aishhhh where is that bumhole(sehun)?

I walked down the hall way angrily searching for Sehun. I couldn't find him anywhere so I gave up and decided to walk back to the dorm to grab a new change of clothes ready for dance practice but as I tried to open the door, the door was open and there were people inside talking.

-Yanti's Pov-

Ahhhhhh i'm so tired~~

I walked down to the dorm to get some rest but when I went inside someone was sitting on the floor. I froze to my spot. I...I...is that a kidnapper?!!!

YOFYDXJYLDDDTJTLDGJDUTUDZDDZOOTZDDZUZTJLZTJUTU I was so scared I 'accidently' whacked him with a softball bat.(I used _____'s bat since she keeps one next to her bed in case of kidnappers and robbers.)

"AHHHH! Aish!" He turned and glared at me" Se....sehun oppa? Why are you in our dorm? What's that in your- Is that _____'s photo?!!!

I snatched the photo out of his hands to find the photo all covered in ugly yellow sticky tape. " Oppa... What happened to this photo?"

Then Sehun spilt everything.

About the sasaeng the ripping of photo and _____ leaving the room crying after yelling.

Honestly, I wasn't suprised. Everyone in our dorm knew about how important this photo was for _____. We're not even allowed to touch it and yet he ripped it.

As I was listening I couldn't hold back my anger but before I knew it I had slapped him on the face.

I yelled at him" DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF SHE IS A SASAENG YOU COCKY SLOTH! HOW COULD YOU RIP SOMEONE ELSE'S PHOTO WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT IT?!! MAY THE DUCK SPIRIT COME UPON YOU AND BRING YOU BAD LUCK FOREVER!!!"

" I...I....She deserved it anyways! H..how do I know if s...she is a sasaeng or not? Well, all us 12 EXO members remember her face. We used to s...see her everyday waiting for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter