-12- Where Did She Go..??

It's Not Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
12

-sehun's pov-

Errrrg ┌(ㆀ_ _)┐

What happened??? Did I success in making her drunk? Did I get her to reveal herself?

My memories are so messed up (╬⊙д⊙)

Er.... . . . ...no no nononononononononononononoonoooooo! I remember everything now...

-flashback-

"giddy up horsey!!!!" shouted sehun.

"argh! Get off me seeeeehuuuuun~!" D.O exclaimed frustratedly.

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?! huh?!" exclaimed a familiar voice.

"ARGHHHHHHH~! Why did you jump on me?!?! WHY ARE BOTH OF YOUSE JUMPING ON ME?! YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!"

"ahahaahahahah YEAHHHH GO HORSEYYYYYYYY WAHHHHHH!!!!" Sehun screamed and yelled in the middle of the streets.

Girls squealed and rushed off to take photos of drunken Sehun.

"Aish these fans!!" D.O ran carrying two fatasses on his back making sure to keep the fans away from taking the photos.

He turned left then right then right again and left until he ended up at a random convenience store. He opened the door and peeped in.

He ran to the corner of the store and sat there keeping his profile low covering the two fatasses mouths to stop them from talking and to hold them down from moving.

He watched as he saw the sasaengs pass by.

"phew" D.O stood up and decided. Sehun held his head up as he began to regain consious until he stumbled upon a familiar appearence...

-end of flashback-

"A..a..a...NOOOOOOOOOO I NEED MORE MEMORIESSSSS"(a/n pffft are you a usb?sorry...i know... its such a lame joke)

"Errrrrrrrrggggg!!!"

_____ sat there with a omgwhatonearthishappe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter