Oppa?

Crush

Hayoung's POV:

Everything turns normally. 

Sehun seonbae is back with me but I felt something that really disturbs me, that y girl can't get off my mind.All the problems in Seoul isn't settled yet so I had to stay in Jeju for a multiple of days. 

I had a dorm there and perhaps it isn't what as others might expect but  I'm sleeping right beside an Exo member and it was my namja-chingu, you know my boyfriend, Sehun seonbae. 

Seonbae,can you move the blanket a little back here?I feel really cold and it's freezing here. 

"Hug me then, faster come here inside my bosom." 

Seonbae.. Just give me my blanket!! 

He went towards my side and  hugged me with all his mights. 

An early and bright morning with a pastel bright blue colour was here, and I was showering when something really shocking happened. 

I was showering and when I'm about to take my towel and dry myself.
Sehun seonbae with his face really blank entered the toilet. 

Aaaaa!!! Seonbae don't look!

"Ne?! Oh gosh.. Sorry Hayoungaa I just woke up from bed and looked really stupid to enter!"

Don't do it anymore. 

I left the toilet room and he pushed me onto the wall and twisted his head. Looking really blank, he kissed me fiercely. 

Day by day is getting good without the existence of the .
Today, me and Sehun seonbae decided to go shopping in the supermarket due to the lack of foods and vegetables in the fridge. 

We walked pass through the row of the vegetable and since Sehun seonbae wanted to eat wrapped ssam with pork then we bought the ssam wrap ingriedients and saw the . 
*i know there's a time she would appear* 

"Sehunaa, long time no see" 
"What are you doing here with a girl?" 

"It's Hayoung..and you and me ended our relationship,so,yes,i am going now"

"Hayoung?" 

yes? I replied calmly to her as I am so annoyed of her existence. 

"Oh..Why are you talking like that to me? Aren't you my bestfriend?" 

I used to be, but sorry about now, we're not. 

Me and Sehun seonbae felt awkward after meeting Suzy here. 

"Hayoungaa, you want to get back to Seoul?" 
"I felt really unconfortable with her existence" 

Oh okay, since i need to get back and take a look at my mom, it has been 3 years. 

I went straight to the plane ticket seller in SeogWiPo though it's really far it's seonbae's command so I better back doing it. 

I booked the ticket and it's ready for tommorow. 

I packed my clothes ready in my luggage and that's what Sehun seonbae was doing too. 

We called a taxi and it came really early in the morning and we ended up waiting in the airport. 

*bell rang* 

*Flight number 456B789A, flight to Seoul, please do enter the waiting area and wait there for 3 minutes and you will be boarding the plane*

It's our flight number, let's go! 

Me and Sehun seonbae waited inside the waiting room until we hear a girl's voice. 

"Oppa!"