Who?

Crush

"Wake up!, wake up!" my mom shouted angrily.

I looked up to the sky and saw the sun shining brightly.
I have to get ready early or I'm really getting late on the first day.
I just hate the word "First Day", you'll have to wake up fast and get ready early and just being rushed out of nothing. Today, I'll be going to the college and it has just been a 3 weeks that i graduated from highschool and I'll have to go back to hell. 

"Hayoungaa! what took you so long?, you're making Naeun wait!" my mom shouted with her extremely loud voice. 
Araso! I'm going down omma! 

[ In the car ]

Eonnie, how do you feel on the first day of your first year? 
"It's of course nerve-wrecking, everyone feels the same." Naeun replies 
Is it easy to make friends there? 
"You can even make boyfriends easily, there are hot guys" 
So, eonnie you have a boyfriend? 
"Yaa.. I'm just about to introduce him to you. He's one of the Exo members."
Ne?! Exo? Woahhh! You're just so lucky eonnie? Who is it? 
"Kai" 
Dancing machine?! Jinjja? Daebak! 
"The exo members are all studying here at our college." 
Daebak! Daebak! 

[ Infront of the Seoul Dongguk University ] 

"We arrived! Let's go now" 
Okay eonnie.

This is your classroom. *your professor is the scariest* Naeun whispers.

I went right inside the room and sat beside a girl. Her figure was perfect and she looks like one of the top idol. I wonder who it was . Suddenly , she faced right onto my sight and introduced herself. I'm Bae Suzy and you? 
Ba...e Su..Z..Zy?! Suzyaa! It's me Hayoung! Don't you remember? 
"Ahh.. Youngie!! How I miss you!" 

I thought you left for the French? Isn't it true? You even said farewells to me. 
" I cannot get to socialize with them, they didn't match my style" 
Ahh.. so that's why.. 

[ Class Ended ] 

I went straight to the cafèteria and took a plate, but it accidentally fell and my hands were hurt. It was bleeding so badly but I just cannot move it.
In a sudden, a tall and cool guy with his handsome jawline walked over to me. 
He grabbed his scarf and wrap it around my bleeding palm. He brought me to the sick bay, but no one is in. He took the bandage and the alcohol out and start to disinfect the wound. 
"Bare it for awhile, I've disinfected it so just change the bandage everyday." 

I grabbed onto his hands, trying to say thanks. 
"Th..an..ks" 
It's nothing, just cure it faster. 

Naeun eonnie fetched me after school, and I told her everything.

"Hayoungaa what happened to your hands?" 
I fell a plate and it cracked right on my hands.
"Next time, be careful"
But eonnie, i think I found someone I like. 
"Who?"