Betrayals

Crush
Hayoung's POV: Seonbae, I think this will be your last chance with me. "I'll promise not to do that, but if I were to have a dance partner,is it okay?" But you will have to tell me first, for me not to misunderstand. "Araso" Author's POV: They walked straight to the chicken restaurant of Hayoung's Mom. Hayoung's POV: Eomma! I'm here. "Sit down, I'll take you some fried chicken for you and your friend." Eo,eomma. "Is this your mother's restaurant?" Ne,seonbae. "Ahh..now I know." But in a sudden, a group of black suits came inside the restaurant and tooked Sehun away. "Hayoungaa, don't worry. It's just something my parents did. Nothing bad. I've got used to it." Araso,seonbae. "I'll call you later" He left the restaurant and was brought inside a limousine. [ Arrived in the company of Sehun's parents] Sehun's POV: Eommonim, why do you disturb me on my break time? " I am not disturbing but I need to tell you some important things." "Something that only depends on you" What is it? " Our company(amusement park) will get bankrupt." Ne?! But what depends on me? " You have to be engaged with someone, and that people was the president's granddaughter." President? But I already found someone I liked, no , love. " I heard that too, but our company depends on you, Sehun." Eomma!!! I really cannot leave someone I really love, but I also couldn't leave our family in bankruptcy.Eotteoke? "I think that you will have to be engaged with her first, then after they helped our company, we can tell them that you didn't have feelings for her." But.. [ Back to Hayoung's restaurant] Hayoung's POV: "Where is your friend?" my mom asked while holding the fried chicken. He had some business to do so he left first. I received a text message! It was Sehun seonbae. Hayoungsshwi, I am really sorry and I also felt sad, but I am leaving for the America next week. I felt sad, but at the same time, I was touched by his words and he informed me about it. After a minute, one text came out again but this time it was Suzy. Hayoungaa, it's me, Suzy. I'm leaving for America next week so we cannot hangout for awhile again. I think I'm coming back after 3 years, and one more.. I'm getting engaged. I replied her. Engaged with? I felt so sad that my friend and boyfriend has to leave. But anyways, have a safe trip. Then, my phone rings again. I'm going to be engaged with someone who owns a amusement park and ya, he's my dance partner that day, on the dance competition, you remember right? He's also one of the Exo member. Again and again, I was betrayed. Now i felt emotionally mad, for him not to inform me about it. He's engaged and at the same time, what? a boyfriend of mine. I sent a text message to him. Seonbae, I told you it's your last chance, and you just broke our relationship. I am so disappointed towards you, seonbae. I am not going to look at his reply although he called for around 5-8 times. It's the day he's leaving with Suzy. No, now I should call her a , stealing her bestfriend's man. Such a coward. [3 years later..] I need to leave for Jeju as it was part of my job, and I went to the airport. I saw someone who looked really familiar, one, a tall and handsome guy with a handsome jawli..ne?!?! It was Oh Sehun, but I saw him linkin his arms with a girl. I bet it's Suzy. I pretended not to recognize him. He stared at me. But I just walked straight but I bumped onto him. Sorry, I didn't mean to. I will get going first. "Excuse me.. but are you someone I know?, you looked somehow familiar." I think you've saw the wrong person. I tried my best to leave this conversation. Umm..I need to leave because my flight is.. " Are you perhaps, Oh Hayoung?" Umm.. I'm..