Prologue : Doleful Soul

Perfectly Imperfect

Splash! The water made a sound, making sign someone got into the river. Unfortunately, seemed like the place was too doleful, too empty that night. Maybe because it’s at night or maybe because the place the girl fell is not people’s favorite. Well, maybe.

 

The poor girl couldn’t get hold of herself and she could feel herself giving in to the water, to the well-known Han River. She wanted to scream for help but she can’t. She didn’t get enough air to do so. She’s drowning, helplessly. She slowly went down and down to the river bed. Shutting her eyes tight, she felt herself crying, desperately wanted to get out from that suffocating place.

 

She never likes deep places such as sea or lake or swimming pool or anything that required her to swim. Yes, she does know swimming but she just couldn’t tell her body to do so because her mind was too exhausted to do so. From all the recent drama that practically happened, she just couldn’t bear her mind right now.

 

Is it time? Is this how I’ll die? She let the water take in. It is the best if I die. No more crying, no more sadness. They’ll be gone. Mum, sorry for not being a perfect daughter. If I managed to survive, if I could stay alive, I swear I’ll be the best daughter ever that you can look up too. I promise. Her body turned numb. She’s giving in—she’s losing conscious.

 

A moment after that, she felt a brush on her arm. The grip holding tighter around her body. Someone’s pulling her to the surface. The girl smiled. Is this a miracle? But… I don’t want to face the pain again. It hurts, my soul hurts. She made a mental deal with her brain right before she turned entire unconsciousness.

 

“Ra Ae, forget, forget. Yeah that’s true. Starts anew and beat her, okay”

 

“Okay. Let’s start afresh” her brain whispered. The deal came to a knot. Upon waking up, she barely managed to remember.  

.

.

.

.

.

That’s it after a one long year of rest.

 


 

Hello guys!

^^ Hye ^^

Xiufah is here! I'm so happy to put this short intro up. //scream like crazayy\\

Do give this some love eh?