Surprises Aren't Always Good

Can You Love Me Now As You Did Then?

Yunho looked at Jaejoong, who was finishing the last of his work with Changmin's help. He smiled at how tired his boyfriend looked. He was tired but oh so adorable. He was a tad worried though. SM decided to merge with JYJ since the only thing holding it back was Jaejoong's hatred of Yunho. Now that the two were together, the merge was in the works. Yunho didn't think he wanted that merge. It wasn't like he didn't want to see Jaejoong in the same building on a regular basis, because he really did. That was actually the problem. There would be no work getting done if he had to see Jaejoong's fine self strutting around the place in a suit that will always look y on him. He also didn't want all those guys drooling over Jaejoong's pretty face. He was already spacing out just thinking of the image of Jaejoong in a tailored suit with that smile on his face. It'd be easy for someone to notice the shorter man. It wasn't like SM ever hired any ugly people. He shook the thought away. JYJ didn't hire ugly people either. If Jaejoong could stay faithful in five years there, he could do it here too. He decided that he'd join Earth then. He jumped when he saw Jaejoong's face just centimeters from his own.

"Can I help you?" He was still catching his breath. Jaejoong smiled, and Yunho forgot about breathing. "I'm done with work. You look like you need some air. I'm going out. Are you gonna come too? We can even bring Mia if she wants to go." Yunho noticed the tired look on his boyfriend's face. He nodded and looked over at his angel. Mia was gently nibbling on Changmin's finger. Changmin was too tired and too stressed to really care all that much.

He changed his mind when Mia climbed up on him and nibbled on Changmin's neck. "That's not supposed to go in your mouth Kiddo!" Mia looked confused. "But... I saw Daddy do it to mommy. Daddy says mommy likes it. He says that it makes mommy feel good when he's stressed. You look stressed, so it should make you feel goo- better." She grinned at her "mother" when she changed "gooder" to "better". Jaejoong smiled at her, and then he recalled what she said before that. He turned and glared at Yunho, who at least had the decency to look a little ashamed (He was really trying not to laugh, so he put his head down to hide the smile). He also glared at Changmin, who didn't bother stopping himself from laughing. Jaejoong turned back to Mia. "Sweetheart.... That's not... Don't do anything your father tells you about me." Mia scrunched her face. "Grown up stuff?" Onew piped in. "Yes, Princess. Grown up stuff. I can do it because I'm a grown up and Uncle Changmin's boyfriend. No one else is allowed to do it to him." He would later blame no one but himself for what happened next; he walked right into it. Mia's face lit up, as if she just found the cure for cancer. "Then you do it!" Changmin paled, and Onew went red. Mia nodded. "Go on then!" Onew's eyes widened, an odd sight since they normally look closed. "N-now? H-here?" Mia nodded again. "Yes! I gotta make sure you're doing it right! When daddy does it, mommy sounds like a kitty cat! Well, he's a bit loud for a kitty cat, but he's a happy loud kitty cat!" Jaejoong tried to make the floor swallow him whole.

Onew went even redder, but he figured that arguing would make Mia cry. That would be bad because Yunho and Jaejoong would kill him. He moved closer to Changmin, who was in his own world. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss to Changmin's neck. Changmin jumped. 'He isn't actually going to- Oh God he is!' The younger gasped as Onew gently ran his tongue over the exposed skin. Changmin instinctively tilted his head, giving his boyfriend more access. He had to give it to the clumsy love of his life, he knew exactly where to touch Changmin. Mia was intently watching, and Jaejoong went to cover her eyes and ears, but the girl just moved out of Jaejoong's reach. She wanted her Uncle MinMin to be relaxed! Speaking of Changmin, he was sighing and melting as Onew a thin stripe over his neck. Then the nibbling started. Changmin was struggling to keep quiet, but Onew knew Mia wouldn't leave this be until Changmin sounded similar to how Jaejoong did. He moved to the right side of Changmin's neck, where the neck met the shoulder, and bit down. He bit down hard. Changmin couldn't help the loud moan that escaped his lips at that. When Onew pulled back after over the area that was sure to bruise later on, Changmin went boneless. He fell on the couch, breathing a bit shallow but otherwise normal. He was completely reaxed at this point.

Mia seemed satisfied. "Great job Uncle NewNew! You do it better than daddy does!" She then turned to Yunho. "Why aren't you as good as Uncle NewNew? Shame on you for that daddy! I now appoint Uncle NewNew as the one allowed to relax mommy since you can't seem to do it right!" She walked off with a huff. Jaejoong laughed at his boyfriend's face. Jaejoong closed Yunho's mouth, gathered Mia's jacket and shoes, and called the girl back. Mia came skipping in. She let her mother put the stuff on her and blinked. "Are we going outside?" Jaejoong laughed. "Yeah. We can go to the park." Mia beamed. "Okay! Is daddy coming too?" Yunho sniffed. "Since you were so mean, no I won't." Mia climbed into her father's lap with some help from the latter. She hit Yunho with the cute face that Jaejoong must've taught her. "Please daddy! Mia sowwy for bein bad!" Yunho melted. "Okay, okay." He got up and put his shoes and jacket back on. He had a bad feeling about it all anyway.

Jaejoong looked back at Changmin and Onew. "Are you guys coming or staying?" They shook their heads. Onew pointed at his legs. He didn't want to trip everywhere and embarrass himself in front of a bunch of people. Changmin shook his head and kissed Onew's cheek. "I'm staying because it'll pressure you to come back and cook for me quicker." Jaejoong laughed and opened the door. "Maybe it'll make me stay out longer. You never know Min." He grabbed Mia's hand and felt Yunho grab his. Jaejoong smiled at his family. "Come on guys." The three walked out together. Onew shivered a little. "I have a weird feeling." Changmin pouted. "It's probably because you don't eat enough." Jaejoong heard that and shook his head. "Those two..." Mia giggled. "They're silly!" Yunho nodded. "Yeah they are." The park isn't far from where they live. They always walked to it. Jaejoong insisted that they needed the bit of exercise. That, and Mia needed to let out some energy before she got there. They had made that mistake once. She went ballistic and wouldn't calm down. It took about three hours for her to tire enough for them to actually catch her. Even then, she still had so much energy! The two found that if they walked there instead of driving, she got some of the excitement out and had a somewhat normal level of energy when they arrived.

It was no different this time. Jaejoong let go of her hand and she excitedly ran to the slides, but she was slow enough that Yunho and Jaejoong could easily watch her. She liked one specific slide that had a lot of curves and turns. The two parents were always cautious about her falling off and/or hurting herself, but she has yet to do so. Mia slid down for a fourth time and came running over to Yunho. "Daddy! I gotta go!" Yunho chuckled. "Okay Angel. Hold on a bit." He turned to Jaejoong. "We'll be back baby." Jaejoong pecked Yunho's lips and smiled. "I'll be here. Hurry back before I start missing you!" Yunho laughed and pulled Mia to the bathroom nearby. Jaejoong smiled as they practically skipped out of sight. "God I love those two." He got up to stretch. He needed to walk around a little to keep his legs from going to sleep.

When he turned around, he ran into a hard surface and hit the ground. He kept his head low. "Oww..." A hand came into view. "My apologies. Here, let me help you up. I just saw you sitting by yourself and figured you'd like the company." Jaejoong took the hand and went to thank the man. He immediately stopped and his eyes widened when he saw that face. He started to shake a little. "S-Siwon?" Siwon smiled. "Surprise! What's the matter darling? Aren't you happy to see me?" Jaejoong started to all but cry. Where was Yunho when he needed him? His brain was having problems keeping him conscious. He got dizzy and weak. He didn't even have the strength to push out of Siwon's arms that stopped him from falling a second time. Siwon tightened his hold on his ex boyfriend. "Poor darling. Don't worry; I'll take care of you." Jaejoong gave up trying to stay awake. He panicked and couldn't even call for help. He just hoped Yunho could get back in time. "Y-Yunho... Please." He out, Siwon's frowning face the last thing he saw.