Five Years Gone By

Can You Love Me Now As You Did Then?

"Yunho! Can you run to the store for me? I have a ton of paperwork to do, and Mia is out of cereal!" Jaejoong called for his boyfriend of five years now. He was a little stressed. There were new groups coming in for JYJ, and he was so busy going through all of the submissions and proposals. To top it all off, their three year old daughter, Mia, kept complaining about not having her favorite cereal anymore. He needed Yunho's help and fast before he broke down. Luckily, Yunho was a very loving man. "Of course baby. Just hold on a second. Let me change and then I'll go." Jaejoong smiled and happily sighed. Trust Yunho to do his best to make their lives together smoother.

Yunho came back downstairs after a few minutes and kissed Jaejoong softly. "Alright Joongie, I'm going now. I'll be back later." Jaejoong melted into the kiss and grinned at his boyfriend, hugging him tightly. "Thanks Yunnie! I love you!" Yunho chuckled at Jaejoong's cuteness. "I love you too baby." With that, and one last kiss, Yunho was out the door.

Mia waddled herself up to Jaejoong. "Mommy, where did daddy go just now?" Jaejoong laughed a little. He had tried to get his daughter to call him "dad" or "papa" or something of that nature, but Mia had her heart set on "mommy". He didn't have the heart to tell her any different for fear of seeing her upset, so he let it slide. He picked his little girl up and placed her in his lap. "He went to go get your cereal sweetheart. He'll be back soon enough." Mia giggled as Jaejoong started playing with her hair and unconsciously braiding it. "See? This is why I call you mommy. You cook and clean and look really pretty in a dress, so I think it's easier to stick with mommy." She nodded her head with a serious look on her face, as if she just made a great discovery and was telling her theories about it. The serious look didn't stay there long though. She giggled again as Jaejoong rubbed his nose against her hair. "Okay, okay. You win. Pick on the more feminine one I see. You never have anything to say about daddy." Jaejoong pouted and put the three year old down. Mia started to whine. "Mommy! No, up! Don't want down!" She kept making grabbing motions with her hands. Jaejoong shook his head. "Mommy has work to do. There's a lot that needs to be done. I can't focus if you're on my lap honey." Jaejoong's heart broke at seeing his baby's frown, but this stuff needed to be done by the next morning!

The doorbell suddenly rang, and Mia jumped up. "I got it mommy! You stay right there and work so we can play later." He chuckled and did just that. A few seconds later, a squeal of absolute happiness sounded. Jaejoong knew who it was immediately. When Mia came bounding in with two very amused men being dragged behind her, he was proved right. "Hey Changmin! Hey Onew! What's up guys?" Onew was trying his best to answer, but it was hard to do that when working on not falling from a, surprisingly strong, three year old tugging you. Eventually, the toddler won. Mia laughed; she knew she was the reason he fell, though it didn't really ever take that much to make him meet the ground. "Hehe, Uncle NewNew is still clumsy. Silly NewNew!" Changmin laughed and helped his boyfriend up. "Yes honey, silly NewNew." Onew glared slightly at Changmin as they sat on the couch. He had no idea when the whole "NewNew" thing started, but Changmin wouldn't let it go!

Mia then ran and tried to jump on Changmin's lap. Changmin took pity on the girl after herr sixth attempt and picked her up. "Hey honey! What's up?" Mia hugged Changmin tightly. "Hi Uncle MinMin! I'm good! I'll be even gooder when daddy gets back with my cereal!" Jaejoong laughed at his daughter's adorableness. "It's 'better' baby, not 'gooder'" Mia scrunched up her nose and looked at Onew for confirmation. Onew nodded and smiled. "Jaejoong's right Princess." Mia nodded her head, temporarily satisfied. Jaejoong turned to Changmin. "So what brings you here?" Changmin looked at Jaejoong's computer and put Mia down, smiling as she went to take up the space on Onew's lap. "I wanted to see how you were doing with the paperwork and stuff. If you want any help, then I'd be happy to lend a hand. I'm done with my work."

Jaejoong squealed, not unlike Mia did when she saw Changmin and Onew at the door, and threw himself at the youngest man. Changmin laughed and hugged him back, accepting the loud kiss to his cheek his friend gave him. "Oh my God Changmin I love you!" "Um... Should I bother being jealous here?" Everyone turned around to see Yunho with two bags in his hand and looking more amused than upset. Changmin pulled Jaejoong closer to him. "Totally. Didn't you know? Jaejoong and I have had this thing for each other, and I guess he finally decided to act on it." Jaejoong decided to play along. "Yes, I'm sorry Yunho, but it's hard to resist Changmin."

Yunho gave a dry laugh, but everyone knew it was jokingly done. He grabbed Jaejoong and held him close. "Ha ha. Very funny you two, but I'm gonna need my baby back." Mia was confused. "Wait.... Mommy no longer loves daddy? But, why? Daddy, what'd you do?!" She looked angrily at Yunho, who lifted his hands up. "Dunno, but I'll get mommy back." Mia looked skeptically at her father and then at her mother, who was still practically in Changmin's lap. "How are you gonna do that?" Yunho laughed. "I have my ways Angel." With that, he crashed his lips to Jaejoong's. He smiled as he felt Jaejoong practically go limp in his arms and let out a small whimper. They were getting into it when Jaejoong slipped his tongue in Yunho's mouth, causing both to moan a little. They were brought back to Earth when they heard Mia's whining voice. "Eww~ Don't do that guys! That's dirty!"

Had anyone else said it and Mia had not been in the room, Yunho would've showed them what dirty really was, but because it was his little angel, he wouldn't scar anyone today. Jaejoong pulled back from Yunho's arms with a cute blush on his face and a small smile, eyes slightly out of focus. Yunho laughed. "So, do you still have a thing for Changmin?" Jaejoong looked genuinely confused. "Who?" Changmin gasped and Onew fell to the floor from laughing so hard. Jaejoong then came back to this universe and blinked. He then realized what he had said. "Oh my gosh Min! I am so sorry! I was just..." He didn't really have much of an excuse. he highly doubted that 'Hey, my bad. I was too by my incredibly y boyfriend kissing me and forgot everything else,' would work. He just trailed off and blushed in embarassment. Changmin huffed. "I see how it is. I helped you two get together, and now that my purpose is done, I'm forgotten!" Jaejoong went over and hugged Changmin. "I really am sorry Min! Really! I'll tell you what, I'll go and make anything you want. And I'll make lots of it! And you can have it all to yourself if you want! You choose whether or not you wanna share!" Changmin could never resist Jaejoong's cooking. He hugged back and huffed again. "Fine, fine. Only for the food though!" Jaejoong nodded enthusiastically. Changmin sighed and smiled. "First thing's first though. Didn't you have some work that you needed help with?" Jaejoong grinned and went back to his desk and computer. This was his life, and he loved it dearly, and he wouldn't change it for the world.