What Do You Mean He's Gone?!

Can You Love Me Now As You Did Then?

Yunho picked Mia up on their way back from the bathroom. It took them a while since Mia insisted on going to an actual bathroom instead of the portable ones that were closer. "They're evil, and they smell bad," she would always say. When Yunho got back to the park, he looked around for his boyfriend. He frowned when he couldn't find him. Mia noticed this too. "Daddy? Where's Mommy? I don't see him anywhere..." She was starting to get upset. Yunho hugged her closer and gently shushed her. "I'm sure he's around somewhere. He likes to walk around to make sure his legs don't fall asleep."

Mia pouted. "We're in an open space, and we were the only ones here. He would've seen us by now!" Yunho sometimes hated how smart his baby was. He called Jaejoong's number, and it went to voicemail after a few rings. He started to panic a little then; Jaejoong ALWAYS answers his phone immediately after he hears it ring. He tried again, same result. He tried one more time, and there was an answer. However, he was not expecting the one he got. "I don't know who this is or why you're calling my boyfriend so much, but I would appreciate it if you refrained from doing so again." Yunho knew that voice, but he couldn't quite pinpoint who it was. He only knew that some guy answered his boyfriend's phone with ridiculous claims.

"Listen, I don't know you either, but Jaejoong has been my boyfriend for the past five years! I swear, if you have him, I will kill you!" Mia jumped a little at the outburst. "Daddy, what's going on? Did Mommy answer the phone?" The voice on the other end heard Mia. "You must be mistaken; Jaejoong has always been my boyfriend, and I will not allow anyone else to take him away from me like Donghae did!" Donghae? Wait a minute... "Choi Siwon?! When did you get released?!" Siwon chuckled a little. "Good behavior, I've been out for a month already. Now I see you know me, but I don't know you at all." Yunho growled. "Jung Yunho, and you better let my Joongie go!" There was a sound of scuffling on the other end before a more familiar voice came on. "Yunnie? Yunnie you have to take Mia somewhere safe. He'll kill you for sure! I mumbled your name before I out, and he was not happy when I woke up! Please, stay safe; he WILL come looking for you! I love you so much-" There was the sound of a crash and Jaejoong's whimper of slight pain. Siwon was back on the phone. "Forgive my Jae; he's slightly confused right now. I will have to say goodbye and ask you to not call my darling again. You better hope that I never see your face Jung Yunho." He hung up there.

Yunho glared at his phone and speed walked back home. He opened the door rather violently after setting Mia down. Onew, who was asleep, was startled awake. Of course, he fell off of the couch and hit the floor. The thump woke Changmin up, who just blinked. "Oh? You guys are back already?" He focused his eyes a bit and only saw two people. "Where is Jaejoong?" Yunho glared even harder at nothing. Changmin was slightly scared. "Yun?" Yunho's head snapped toward Changmin's, and his face softened a little. Not much, but enough to not scare Changmin so much. His next words negated that effect. "He's gone Changmin..."

Onew was wide awake now. "Gone?! What do you mean he's gone?!" Yunho looked at Changmin. "Siwon's out." That was all he said. That was all that was needed. Changmin's eyes widened. "He found Jaejoong and took him..." Yunho nodded. Changmin glared. "I swear I will kill him! Where is he?! We need to find Jaejoong before Siwon can do any damage to him!" Yunho sighed. "I think he already has. Jaejoong managed to get the phone back from Siwon, but Siwon took it back. There was a crash, and I heard Jaejoong whimpering in pain." Changmin's eyes narrowed even further, and he looked downright murderous. "Jinki, I need you to watch Mia for a few weeks. She'll be safe with you since Siwon doesn't know where we live. Yunho and I need to come up with a plan on how to get Jaejoong back." Onew nodded and stooped down to Mia. "You're going to be living with me for a while okay? Mommy's in a little trouble, and we need to keep you safe."

Mia looked at Yunho and said, "Daddy's not coming is he?" Yunho's heart broke; she obviously knew what was going on. He hugged Mia tightly. "No sweetheart, Daddy isn't coming. I have to get Mommy back. I'll visit as often as I can, so stay strong okay? Who's my warrior princess?" Mia gave a small smile. "I'm a warrior princcess, and I will protect my new castle at all costs!" Yunho nodded and kissed her cheek. "Good girl. Go ahead and go now, so we can get a head start." Mia nodded and hugged Yunho one more time before taking Onew's hand and following him out the door. Yunho sighed. "She's really mature for her age sometimes." Changmin placed a hand on Yunho's shoulder. "I know, but she'll be fine. Right now, we have to worry about Jaejoong." Changmin hadn't held a grudge against Jaejoong all those years ago, and he really saw the older as a brother. He didn't want to see Jaejoong suffering, and he'd kill anyone who tried to hurt him. Yunho nodded. "Let's get my boyfriend back and kick Siwon's in the process." Changmin smiled. He couldn't argue with that logic.